Sordid city by the sea.

chuckwoww

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The girls coo phrases such as "I want to be your girlfriend" - but it's clearly the only English they know.

In broken English she said: "British men visit very much. I only ever meet British or German men. No locals want sex with prostitutes.

Complete bullshit on so many levels.

I'd be surprised if the 'journo' who wrote this tripe even got on a plane. This would be one of the easiest pieces to manufacture - plenty of file photos and the cliches havent changed since 1980. Just throw in the bit about Derrick Bird and capitalize ILLEGAL and you are good to go - I dont know why some T360ers arent freelancing ! Er, reporting, that is ....

The girls coo phrases such as "I want to be your girlfriend" - but it's clearly the only English they know.

In broken English she said: "British men visit very much. I only ever meet British or German men. No locals want sex with prostitutes.

Has anybody ever heard any Thai girl use the word "British"?

'Desperate for the cash these sex tourists have come to spend, girls allow themselves to be groped like pieces of meat.'

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3010965/Sun-investigates-Thai-sex-resort-visited-by-Derrick-Bird.html#ixzz0qeGpHTd6

Where in the world does anybody grope meat? Can I mix you another metaphor, sir?

Has anybody ever heard any Thai girl use the word "British"?

or 'locals'? Or even 'prostitutes'?

What always strikes me as ironic about these articles is that they spark a new wave of punters.

'Desperate for the cash these sex tourists have come to spend' date=' girls allow themselves to be groped like pieces of meat.'

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3010965/Sun-investigates-Thai-sex-resort-visited-by-Derrick-Bird.html#ixzz0qeGpHTd6

[/quote']

Where in the world does anybody grope meat? Can I mix you another metaphor, sir?

... ever hear of Kobe beef? :p

Archived