Sordid city by the sea.

chuckwoww

Thats just what LOS needs - a large influx of Sun readers.... :sad:

I suspect that the vendors in Patpong would not be overly upset to have an influx of Sun readers ....

Personally, we might want to be several thousand kms from these people, but as long as they land with a few pound in their pockets ....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just another example of how the journo standards have died over the past 30 years or so.

I truly and almost fully blame them/this (them = old school editors) for a huge percentage of the sad state of the world now-a-days -- publishing bullshit and failing to understand the immediate flow of information in the digital age.

Guest lazyphil

no,far more suitable places in thailand to take a child. i meant a good advert for pattaya and the people they want to encourage to visit (10 pound sex with pretty women, i think guys ears my prick up on reading that!). besides the tabloids have run storys like this for millenia, its nothing new. who cares...

never went to pattaya, by fate than design

Really shouldn't dignify the article with a response but it's too tempting, such low hanging fruit...

BATHED in the neon glare of endless bars and clubs, scantily clad Thai prostitutes crowd the street, beckoning Western men in with promises of sexual acts for no more than £5.

So how is this unlike any other red light district in the world? Oh... they're Thai! Isn't this [color:red]Racist[/color]?

This is Pattaya in Thailand - home to 50,000 prostitutes and where gun-toting maniac Derrick Bird repeatedly came to get a piece of this unsavoury action.

Having run out of things to say, there now is a reference to a horrific killer, hoping to induce some sort of causality in the readers mind between a beach side resort area and a massacre.... [color:red]Idiocy[/color]

The Sun spoke to a working girl called Ploy, who told how this tawdry industry is almost entirely sustained by British sex tourists.

Ploy moonlights as a statistical analyst (or is that analist), when she is not shagging football hooligans, she collates and researches hotel registration cards, and compiles lists of country of origin. Starting from the assumption that every one is a sex tourist (even russian children with families) and then discarding any card that to not have "Britain" or "UK" on them she has completed an Excel spreadsheet on the Internet cafe computer that has 73 entries. [color:red]All British[/color].

Ploy, who said she was 22, listed [color:red]endless[/color] other warped requests she gets but they can't be printed in a family newspaper.

Endless? Well if she's not using her end then? Well that could very well be [color:red]Kinky[/color].

The Sun spoke to a British sex tourist in a bar called Maximum.{?} He said: "There's only one reason I come here - the girls. Look at them. [color:red]They're so young and petite.[/color]

As against the huge fat old hags in his home country... he's [color:red]blameless[/color]!

Despairingly, one young Brit said: "What must Thai people think of us? All these blokes want to do is have sex with young girls because they wouldn't ever get sex back at home. It makes me wish I was a million miles away."

Interesting that all the other Brits in the article have names, this one doesn't, I don't believe he exists, they constructed this interview from [color:red]thin air![/color]

:content:

Archived