Boiler room Huxters!!

Chill out guys, and I'm sure gummigut can handle it.

Up to you Khun Sanuk. If you think I've got nothing to offer this board, do as you see fit.

Cheers

Dan, I don't know you so yes I'm offended by your characterization. It's not my board so not my call to boot you off but it does show very poor taste and maybe I will edit out the name calling later. Guess I'll sleep on it.

Firstly and lastly. As long as I'm moderator of this section, this section will not be involved with any type of promotion of boiler room activities. Letting people know that boiler room companies are advertising for help is promoting that business. Even if negatives are put in.

End of discussion.

If this continues without true discourse then I'll just close the thread. If you have problems with the moderation then please drop a note to Khun Sanuk (but I would appreciate a carbon copy).

<<burp>>

I am another reader who does not understand your thinking on this issue. How can exposing an activity promote it? I would hope that giving it public attention would result in an increase of official and unofficial action to stop it.

Here I go again. Repeating myself.

"Warning people is fine by me. Discussing whether the "coast is clear" for them to operate, whether they are advertising [for help] now, etc... is what I would edit out and not tolerate"

PERIOD. End of Story. Thread Closed.

Again, any questions with regards to moderation can be addressed private to me or directly to Khun Sanuk (I would appreciate a copy though).

<<burp>>

Thank you for listening to this public service announcement.

<<burp>>

Archived