What ever happen to “Serve and Protect�

cavanami

What ever happen to “Serve and Protectâ€Â

Cameraman arrested for calling cops Nazis

On Tuesday, August 17th 2010 at around 7:45pm I returned home to find one cop interrogating a woman who was apparently pulled over across from my driveway.

I got out my video camera to record the incident happening across the street from within my garage. I was leaning on the back of my car (in garage) to steady the picture and recorded for several minutes. Two more patrol cars, now totaling three, had arrived.

The lady was standing outside her car, looking quite distressed at the situation. Cops then begin to search her vehicle and then let her go. One of the officers asked if I was “enjoying myself†from the road. I told him “you are a Naziâ€Â. He cupped an ear like he couldn’t hear me, so I said it louder, “you’re a Naziâ€Â.

One officer then pointed at me and said, “Arrest him for interferingâ€Â. Even though their traffic stop was complete and the lady driver was back in her vehicle preparing to leave. The cops were also preparing to leave when I spoke this.

Then he and his cohorts came up my driveway and into my garage. I told them all to leave and that they were not welcome. I repeated it several ways such as, “you are trespassingâ€Â, “leave my propertyâ€Â, etc…

One of three officers asked for my ID and I stated that I was on my property and had committed no crime. He quickly became aggressive and intimidating… belligerently pointing “I am a cop. Here is my badge. Show me your ID, NOW!â€Â

I asked what he would do if I refused and he said I would be arrested. I then produced my ID and continued to request they leave my property, assuring them I had no warrants and clean history...

http://www.infowars.com/cameraman-arrested-for-calling-cops-nazis/

I was raised not call people “Nazi†for any reason. It is disrespectful to the people that the Nazi’s killed and the people killed in war stopping them.

I think the author is a much bigger asshole then the Police. Though I do think the Police should have just ignored him. That is usually the best remedy for an idiot like this, but even the Police are human too.

TH

I couldn't make it through the entire video. The first half was dull and then when the guy started yelling from his garage I thought: Douche. Dumbass.

Better examples of Police Brutality or corruption out there if you're looking to make that case. The guy filming here was an ass. And not the sharpest tool in the shed either.

Archived