Good Girls or Bad Girls - Which is Best

Raven

I'll take the good girls over the bad girls any day, and the reason is quite simple: I have had my fun with the bad girls. Three+ years of whoring and I finally got it out of my system. I lost interest in it and started to look for something more, something a little more serious.

As far as relationships go, and by this I mean long term, for me, the bad girls are just not an option. While I may be able to connect with them on a sexual level, I find that on other levels, it is just not possible. The typical lack of education means that I am unable to be stimulated intellectually or have deep, meaningful conversations with them. These are important aspects of a relationship for me. Further, I prefer a girl who speaks VERY good English - to the point that it is unneccessary for me to grade my own language. Sure, while I speak decent Thai, I MUCH PREFER a relationship where English is the language. Finally, I have found the majority of bargirls to be inherently dishonest, somethnig I put down to spending time in the industry. They are marred, and that is a damend shame. Plenty of good ones out there, but in my experience, many are unable (or unwuilling?) to put the effort into a relationship, many seemingly feeling that spreading their legs a couple of times a day constitutes adequate effort to make a relationship work.

In my opinion, bargirls are more suitable for commitment free sex and regular girls are more suitable for relationships.

Stick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The no sex thnig with good girls is an ABSOLUTE FELACY. Sorry, but I have slept with several good girls in the last few months, there was no deceit or lies, no money changed hands and no false promises made. In fact one girl said to me that she "likes nothing more than commitment free sex with new partners at the weekend". There are more good girls out there who ar prepared to drop their knickers UNCODITIONALLY than you would think. I have only had problems with one, and even then these were only relatively minor. Granted though, I have been lucky and ciould have had some problems (and maybe there are some problems still to come?)

Stick

Stickman - I absolutely agree with you. For a long term relationship, I would naturally seek out a "good girl" for the reasons you stated. They have better education and it is much easier to find one who is honest.

But me and most on this Board scoot in and out of LOS like the bar flies we are. It's really difficult to find a "good girl" who wants sex unconditionally. Where do you find such ladies? My guess is that you either need to be above average in looks, or you need to be a resident to do well in this market.

I would agree with you Stick....granted, a good girl probably isn't totally naive to the motives of a farang for being in Thailand, and might not necessarily jump into the sack with him like that, like good girls anywhere on the planet....yet at the same time, there are plenty of young, willing, and interested ladies, who may also feel less uncumbered or hung up about nonmarital sex with a farang than with another thai

Without doubt Mr Stickman man there is only one rule of thumb that should be applied ?

Do they ask for money ??? The best girls I have ever met (only about two in this category) did not ask for any money!

Not a bean ! One was a bar girl and one wasn't. Hey man where do you meet your non-bargirls ??

Guest lazyphil

Girls looking for new partners every weekend for a shag without wanting cash could be labelled as a slut rather than a hooker, are these really good girls, get a grip!

Archived