Good Girls or Bad Girls - Which is Best

Raven

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange no one has mentionned the "Good Bad Girl" yet.

A few weeks ago there was a tread on Good Bad Girls and yes, altough they are probably a rarity, they exist.

Youn need to catch them before they get rotten by the business. (before they exceed 3 months in the business maybe?)

I suppose they were Good Girls who switched to Bad Girls for whatever reason, didn't like that kind of life and wanted to get out asap.

I found one "accidentally", proposed her to move down to Chumpon with me and we are doing fine here, far away from the bar scene. (from which I have enough by now)

There are many advantages living with such a lady:

They learnt the difference between Good Guys and Bad Guys (and the Bad Guys are a a major problem for them)

They know how to appreciate kindness

They do have a value system and live accordingly

They love to give warmth and make you feel happy

There is no teaching them

I believe they know more about life than most of us, we have much to learn from them.

Guest lazyphil

Totally agree with you, maybe your time scale before they are made rotten by the business is a bit short? However, its refreshing to hear this point of veiw, so much negative waffle about how terrible bg's are. My wife and myself have been back in England for almost one year and are very happy.

Good luck to you

Guest lazyphil

I guess I am an ex-sanuker, it was alot of fun, but i'm having more fun with my best friend aka my wife (very corny I know but true)would have more fun if we still lived in Tland

Will be back in los as soon as possible for holidays, miss the place so much. No doubt we'll have a look see down Patong way, lots of happy memories from that place, made me cranky at times but was the best time.

Enjoy reading all about the goings on in the Kingdom on Nana!

Farangbaa,

In many ways your question is rather a private one, but I will try to answer.

My health does not allow me to "butterlfy" as I used to do and I still do have great expectations for the years which are ahead of me.

For this and many other reasons I decided to live alone close to a beach around Chumpon. I did not want to be a burden for anyone with my health problems and I do know what to do to "have a shot" around Chumpon.

Last november, before heading to Chumpon to rent a house, I decided to have some sanuk in Pattaya that would not kill me. As I mentionned in this tread, I found her "accidentally" in a place my friends are shaking their heads when I tell them where it was...

I liked her, had to go to Bangkok, invited her to come along, liked her more and more, she explained she did not like what she was doing, I invited her to come down Chumpon with me, explained her I was no party for her due to my health situation, we discussed a lot about life and we decided to stay together.

To really answer your question: no, I am not an ex-sanuker, I sanuk all the time, day and night, with te same lady and I am happy.

good man. hate to think we might lose a good sanuker. not enough of us. accidental is good enough for me. have fun and take care your health.

btw, looking at some herb sites that talk about Thai plants with v. high anti-oxidant properties, much higher than average, and others. Might be worth looking into.

http://ss.jircas.affrc.go.jp/kanko/newsletter/nl1998/no.17/05nakahara.htm

Thalenoi,

Great post. You may have what we all are hoping to find one day - a good "bad girl." I think it takes some sorting out. You will know if the two of you possess common language skills soon enough - that's important to me. The next challenge is education. If I am going to have a long term relationship, I want to be with someone who has more than a third grade education. Although it certainly is not the girl's fault that she was born to a poor family, it does affect the relationship. This is where a lot of BGs, unfortunately, do not meet my criteria. I don't care how intelligent they are, if they cannot read and write Thai, much less English, it will not work out in the long term.

One other major issue is honesty. This will take a lot longer to figure out. I have heard too many stories of guys who maried BGs, lived with them for 2 or 3 years, only to come home and find her gone, along with the bank accounts. That one is hard to sort out for me. On the one hand, you want an open, honest and trusting relationship. On the other hand, you do not want to be set up for a fall. It's a difficult issue.

Having said that, I have met many good "bad girls" over the years, and if I had been in different circumstances, I would have been tempted to set up house with one or two of them and see what developed.

Archived