Good Girls or Bad Girls - Which is Best

Raven

Raven,

I hope I found that Good Bad Girl and agree fully with the points you make:

a) language skills: she teaches me how to read thai and she is improving my thai speaking all the time, we spend many hours in dictionaries each day.

B) education, that is what she has the least, but her intelligence is compensating. She uses my english/thai dictionary the other way round, i.e. when she wants to explain something I don't understand in Thai she starts paging through that english dictionary until she finds a satisfactory thai explanation and shows me the english word. She is very happy to learn english that way. The only problem we have from time to time is that english is not my native language neither, so sometimes there is no way to pass a message. But we will manage.

The discussions we have on serious subjects sometimes amazes me and we do have identical opinions.

c) honesty, this scares me the most and as you mention, it will take time before I will trust her 100%. But until now I could not fault her once. Several friends GF's checked her story, where we live we became acquainted with a farang couple married to a lady same age and originating from the same tambon, so they do have common ground: we often eat som tam at our or their place and I do understand what they are talking about.

By the way, when they feel the need I should not understand what they are talking about they switch to isaan dialect which my GF is learning me as wel.

Only the future will tell....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can meet nice girls anywhere, but it REALLY helps to speak Thai. Let them know that you are a local and more than anything else, make them feel at ease. Funnily enough nice Thai girls are not that hard to meet and most are not that difficult to impress.

To answer your question, I met my current girlfriend, who I have been seeing for two months, online.

Stick

>Round and round in circles yet again, how many times can this gg/bg subject be raised??

As long as there are sex tourists coming to Thailand for sex, either with bgs (- take a relatively short time to get it) OR ggs (- take a more complicated dating ritual).

Hope I'm not offending anyone. laugh.gif

>Strange no one has mentionned the "Good Bad Girl" yet.

A few weeks ago there was a tread on Good Bad Girls and yes, altough they are probably a rarity, they exist.

>Youn need to catch them before they get rotten by the business. (before they exceed 3 months in the business maybe?)

The problem is that they all say they "work bar" for only 3 months !! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

That's what I read on the board though.

good point GTG.

'the problem is they all say they 'work bar' for only 3 months'.

the girls have this attitude(and i'm not saying it's bad) of time.

if i ask them 'how long you work here?' then i get the reply 1 month,which is true for that bar.

they may have worked for 2 years in other bars,but the current one is the only one that matters.

also if they work for 2 years and then go home to visit the family and return,they only count the time they have been back from their visit home.

not saying all the girls are like this but in my experience this is what i have encountered.

i just wish the girls would tell the whole truth.

>>My wife and myself have been back in England for almost one year and are very happy.

>Tell us agian after 3 years when the so-called honey moon period is over.

Reference to BGs deleted from the above exchange, since the very same comment does apply to a couple born and bred in England...

Wagner

BangkokChat perhaps? Isn't that kind of sketchy? or do you feel that LOS bridges any psycho-territory that could be traversed stateside or otherwise by the internet dating/meeting type. Perhaps there is some service or chat you are using, which is ideal.

I just wonder if alot of these girls are not cycling among multiple farangs if they shop for people to "meet" on chatboards. It just seems dodgy, but then again meeting someone at a bus stop in the US is not exactly a great launchpad, but casual heirs and less paranoia make it possible in Thailand, which is a blessing of some sort. In any case -- the internet has benefits, and perhaps its still more benign in LOS.. as a social tool.

sayjann,

"not saying all the girls are like this but in my experience this is what i have encountered.

i just wish the girls would tell the whole truth."

Why is it so important that a woman who works in a bar and caters to a strangers sexual desires tell the stranger the truth about their lives? Does it really matter for you to have complete honesty unless you are willing to join in a committed relationship that extends beyond the BG vs customer?

It's the GFE LOS is famous for. Can't work very well when B/F is telling you "yea, I fucked 427 guys last year, but it was an off year because of 9/11.......

Not what a newbie wants to hear. And the girls know this.

They need to reel you in like a fish. That is accomplished by saying "I just start work bar". Translation: "I not fuck too many man. I not really prositute. Then continues with "I no like, but whole family sick hospital. I need gooood man so can work beauty shop wit sista. You help me?"

And the beat goes on..........

Archived