Any Change In Freelancer Locations in BKK?

MooNoi

Hi guys.

Haven't done the "Bangkok Thing" for a good 3 years or so now - have been a Pattaya boy during that time.

But as I find myself in Bangkok for 3 nights next week, just wondering if the freelancer pick-up spots are still all the same places they were before?

Eg. Soi 7 beer garden, Thermae, Nana Hotel Parking lot.

Anywhere else freelancers have moved to in the lower Suk area?

I've been searching some posts around here and talking to some friends up there in Bangers, and from what I've heard the girls are asking for crazy money - 2000 ST, 4000 LT etc... and that's before the bar fines or the lady drinks! :yikes:

What's going on up there???? :(

So, it makes sense to me to grab a freelancer if I feel a drunken stirring in my pants rather than pay these silly prices that seem to be the norm these days. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about the prices of girls in bars - as I said, just going off a few posts I've read and people I've talked to).

Any new freelancer tips appreciated! (If there is any... I would think the same old haunts would still apply).

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots and lots of little beer bars from suk 3 all the way down to Thermae. Found the panther down there around 11 and 13.

dddave took me on my first visit to the 7 beergarden and thermae last week. Beergarden girls seemed only interested in ST. Found a cute Chiang Mai Mon-Fri Family Mart checkout girl from Thermae for 3K LT. She stayed for 12 hours which is 250 baht an hour as oppossed to 1000 baht an hour for ST.

Couldn't find a student.

Piggy,

I was never a Soi 7 BG fan...until my Aussie mate showed me the ropes..

He is very well known there and 2 - 3 times a week takes 2 or 3 girls back to his condo for a BBQ...

Now my opinion has changed..

There are some very good looking girls in there (and I mean SOME...not all)

Around 2pm is the best time of day to hit the place....and yes, it's still predominantly ST

...But in BKK....anything is possible

Catch ya @ New Year

Cheers DC

If you're brave, hit Yaowarat (near Soi Texas) in the afternoon. Very downmarket, but prices are 300 up, and quality is frankly not worse than Suk (service is not as good though, BBBJ has to be specified).

Last week I was there and had a drop-dead-gorgeous 23 y.o. Chiang Mai girl for just 500 baht (+80 for a passable room). Just couldn't believe it, she'd *easily* get 3-5k as a top-tier girl at Ratchada.

Now, service was not great, but she was polite enough, and she is really a stunner (as in top 1%).

Assuming you speak basic Thai (since you've been in Patters for so long).

Archived