Burma info

Guest baldrick

Thats your prerogative. Just don't expect any help from your government if you experience any difficulties while in Burma. By the way, North Korea did sink a vessel with 46 people on board, but they weren't westerners, so, according to you, they don't count. And no, I don't want any conflicts with Burma to grow into any sort of military conflict.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they weren't westerners, so, according to you, they don't count.

That's a lie. I never said non westerners don't count. I wouldn't be living in Thailand, if I was that kind of bigot. The whole world is terrorized by those vermin. But, America, especially NYC, as well as Europe has been their #1 prime target.

I won't go to any country (Iran, N. Korea as examples) that allow "show trials" against westerners and which put down political opposition with bloody force.

You may want to stay out of the US then, we (fuck, I hate to have to use that pronoun...) support terrorism in all sorts of countries, imprison close to 1% of our own population (mostly minorities), and we also regularly kidnap foreign nationals and send them to be tortured in other countries (we call it "Rendition").

Archived