WTF is going on with True Internet?

Flashermac

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My connection's just the bestest today ...

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at speedtest.net.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I got that message earlier this week when trying to speed up my emule connection :susel: I used to be able do port forwarding, firewall mods, etc. on the router -- no more (well, at least for the time being). I had to undo everything and reset the router to get back to square one.

Kweschun ... What does the PING tell you?

Ping tells you that you do have a connection with what you are pinging and the speed (how many milliseconds to took to get a reply from what you are pinging).

Tracert (trace route) is better as it will show all the PCs it bounced thru beforre getting to the final destination plus the speed for each hop.

tracert www.thai360.com

Just enter the above text in to a DOS command box.

Archived