WTF is going on with True Internet?

Flashermac

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A couple of days ago I got SMS messages from True saying they were going to be worknig on their system from 0000 to 0600. Since then, the damned thing won't work! The "high speed" is so slow that it takes ages even for a page to open. Some pages time out. Is anyone else having problems with them? :(

So did you phone up True to complain? Happened to me twice within a fortnight, one phone call and they get me up and running again. Have been out of town for 2 weeks so don't know if it will be ok when I get back.

True has the cheek to tell me their repair service will be free till end of this yr?! WTF - give us the service we paid for first was my reaction.

Repairman from TOT came out to inspect the line...said there was a problem on 3 lines into my condo block. Mine is of course one of them.

I was told it will take a couple of weeks before it is repaired.

Anyway, checked tonight and they've halved my d/l speeds. Didn't tell me. I'm paying for the top speed. No call. Nothing, just halved it. Total assholes.

So I will need to call them tomorrow, to no doubt be told some shite by some imbecile.

Freakin great customer service. Assholes!

• 4 months later...

Archived