india sanuk

Pablo666

Liked India very much for tourism, been there twice, first time back in my kinda worrieless years with a rucksack, once just two years ago to get some fresh-ups. Like someone posted, you really have to bargain for everything, will get you angry after a while. But on the other hand it is really cheap, so if you're overpriced it is still cheap. The food is fantastic, they got great drinking places, the cinemas are perfect to kill time in the afternoon and the women are the most beautiful in the world. But outside Bombay and maybe Calcutta it's not easy to score, or, it's not easy to score paying quite normal rates. And the standards are not as good as in LOS, for some 50$ you'll get a better hotel in all of SE Asia than anywhere in India. I think I'll give it a try next March again, been to SE Asia the last couple of holidays, need some change. You been to West Africa btw? A good friend of mine was there some years ago, had a lot of stories from Ghana and Nigeria about booze and hookers...in all sounded like a even wilder version of Cambodia. Bye from cold grey Hamburg, H.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

Oh Dear - Ive come to Mumbai for a week and there is very little entertainment available.

The hotel porter refuses to sort anything out and the pub manager does not know anyone (Im in a 4* hotel) ! Great ! I'm in a town with over 250k hookers and the hotel staff don't know anyone.

I've been to a dancing club called Deepa's which was ok - but - can't take any women out! It looked a little dodgy going into Deepas - however turned out to be pretty safe. I was offered to be taken to another place - however it all looks very shady and dodgy. It felt like I was going to be ripped off or locked up somewhere.

Tonight I will try two more palces - Voodo for some freelancers and Topaz bar (which is another 'dance' bar) to seem if the women will come out. Freelancers seem to be the only way to not get ripped off.

I have also tried and agency and this was as dodgy as hell ! Meet here then hand over Rs500 - then it was - we need a further - Rs 2000 before I even get to see the girl ! And after paying all that over - I bet it she would have been obeses. I cut my losses at Rs500 and left the dude.

I'll let you know progress - but any help on this matter would be appreciated.

>>>I'd heard of that infamous street - it's called GB road - I'm trying to avoid it though, <<<

that road is downright disgusting, some of the world's worst brothels you can imagine. conditions for the women there are disgraceful. and it is not the safest place around.

what do you want?

shall i post here statistics about nepali girls trafficked and forced into prostitution, researches about AIDS rates in low class indian brothels and similar things?

i'm not a tourguide for asia's low end brothels for some lonely and warped western males.

Says ib13:

finally the much expected, but less informative reply arrived ::

ib13

Mind your tone please if you don't agree with fly don't encourage him to go off, thank you.

I think that knock shops across Asia are not noted for the personal liberties they extend their charges so lets not spend a lot of time arguing if it is true or not. Keep in mind that the original poster was asking were to have fun in India so lets try to help him out, all the while not ignoring the fact that if his fun is at the expense of someone elses misary it is fair that he should be warned.

AG

Says adikgede:

Says ib13:

finally the much expected, but less informative reply arrived ::

ib13

Mind your tone please if you don't agree with fly don't encourage him to go off, thank you.

I think that knock shops across Asia are not noted for the personal liberties they extend their charges so lets not spend a lot of time arguing if it is true or not. Keep in mind that the original poster was asking were to have fun in India so lets try to help him out, all the while not ignoring the fact that if his fun is at the expense of someone elses misary it is fair that he should be warned.

AG

I agree with what Adikgede said...

moderators & fly,

all cool I just though there's no need to reply if one don't wanna elaborate or guide the guy asking in the right direction...

latest I've heard of india & HIV is that some formal body just acknowled how well they dealt with it say compared to africa or china...

bye for now

Archived