india sanuk

Pablo666

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

I'm currrently in India on business trip to my India development centre. Let me know the hotel and i give the tips and u can reach me on local no. 98110 46804. or send me mail to leo1962@hotmail.

cheers

vinod

In all seriousness, I read recently, that Dehli had the largest "Red zone" in the world! I read thast a lot of the girls are forced into it, and a lot of them come from Nepal etc... I would think if you ask around, you would come up quick. Good luck, and let us know!

I think you're talking about Bombay and the Kaminputra or so area. Bombay is really fun, Colaba in the south is great for bars, semi-hidden brothels and streetwalkers who got the looks of movie-stars. Been to Delhi twice, but could never score. Was told by some older reports on WSG you can get freelancers downtown at the Connaught Circus? There are massage places around, but one try with some tuk-tuk driver ended in some very bad massage in an upscale place with nothing aside. Maybe some old indian hand would like to share some basic information with us? Bye, H.

There is one Red Light district in New Dehli.

A two story affair with the girls hanging out the windows at night to attract customers.

Be aware, if it can be determined that you are not Indian, and the police observe, you'll be asked to leave. The area is NOT for foreigners. We saw several police but we were in a car with blackened windows. Saw no other foreigners.

The girls don't mind, but if you're found in one, there could be trouble (pay-off, but quite small so I've heard).

The only luck I had was the Filipina singer at the Hyatt.

I believe I was in the same area some 3 years ago....all the rickshaw drivers knew it.....actually one fairly long street full of 2 story buildings with ladies hanging off the balconies....i was a little worried about the cops....figured you would be ripe for a baksheesh opportunity if they caught you.....i was approached by a guy on the street, who got me up into one of the buildings....obviously, he was going to get his cut in the pricing.......i wasn't given the largest array of gals to choose from...it was quite cheap ($10 or less?), the gal was pleasant enough, but a rather rushed affair, nothing to compare with LOS...chalk one up for novelty

It may well have been Bombay as I am not really sure. I thought I read something about Dehi, which did mention that it was more or less off limits to foreigners. I know a guy who is from Ethiopia, and he passes through that way a bit. He did say something about an arrangement he made in his hotel. Basucally, some guy rang him in his room and offered to bring some goods by, the goods were ladies! and from what he said, were quite good. The deal he tells me is basically, it is short time only, no sight seeing, no dinner dates, and when he called the man the next day to have the same girl sent back, the man told him no, only one time each customer. The second girl was just as stunning according to him. I will try to get in touch with him next weekend and see if he can fill me in a bit more. On the whole, how do you find India for tourists?

in the market bazaar backpacker are of delhi i was offered girls for less than 1 uk pounds sterling!!!

- i'd never risk it though - the hiv positive rate amongst indian hookers must surely be through the roof

Well, India is a difficult place to be in many ways - everything must be bargained for all the time, and that gets tiresome, and the sicknesses people get are no joke - I do like it in a funny sort of way - I've worked in South India for a couple of years and now find myself living in Delhi (more expensive, but really nice looking women). It's also much hotter - think Phoenix in summer - than Bkk and more polluted if you can believe that.

I'd heard of that infamous street - it's called GB road - I'm trying to avoid it though, since I've heard its pretty dire (but cheap).....the other option is to hang out at discos - but I'm trying to avoid that too! Looks like another trip to Bkk is in the making - it's about $340 R/T.

Archived