Stickman Weekly

hall

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed in several of Stick's recent columns that he has made a point of mentioning fact that he is no longer into bargirls. Maybe he has decided to give up column that in beginning seemed to have bars, bargirls, and sanuk scene as its main focus. I hope not, but could understand if he has decided to move on to other things.

Stickman Weekly will continue, there is no question about that. This was a one off rest week. In recent times I have been very tired and this week spent almost 5 days on Samet relaxing, taking a breather. However, it meant that I was away from Bangkok and simply wasn't able to gather the necessary amount of news and views to put together a decent column. I could have filled it up with nonsense but prefer not o do that. While it was nice to not have to spend a couple of hours tryingto put it all together this morning, I sort of miss not putting it up... Oh well, next week it will be back FOR SURE!

Stick

what you need mr. stickman is some big penis pills like mr. pom Michael in the techno column, perks things it up a bit. shaggable gg searches can be tiring.

Archived