Stickman Weekly

hall

I for one appreciates his column every week.........

It is free, written in his free time, and I filter out what I want to remember, if you dont want to appreciate his efforts, feel free NOT to read it...........

Of course, I have alos seen the evolution in his opinion on BG and the whole scene, but that is probably his recent involvement with a 'regular' girl, so what ?

Also the readers' contributions are sometimes very good info.

So Stick, keep it up !

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I appreciate the effort that goes into and the information and enjoyment that I get out of Stick's column, I understand the comparisons to Trink. I expect they are inevitable once he has been doing it a while. I also agree with the poster who commented on the angst, I noticed it a while a go and of course he dropped the column for a short while out of what appeared to be a crisis of confidence, thankfully to resurrect it.

I dont hold with those that state we shouldnt criticise Stickman without doing better ourselves. He chooses to comment publicly on a controversial subject, and hence should expect public criticism. I suspect he is better equipped to deal with it than most.

Keep it up, Stick, there's a beer for you in Hua Hin should you come this way.

I tried to make a criticism before this was ever posted but mine was deleted. I simply said the Stickman Weekly was the same as what is written on bathroom walls. Let us see if it gets deleted again.

Indeed that is why it is popular! Everyone likes to read the bathroom walls. Stick is probably a great guy but his material just isn't up my alley.

Archived