Another cautionary tale

Encore

Moderators TAKE NOTE

I am posting this for a good reason, I know it is borderline but important cautionary tale. If you have to pull it, consider editing it instead. People need to know and be reminded!

Here, and elsewhere, I have occasionally posted about my ongoing journey, doing the rounds with my regulars.

One of them at least last year, a cute and very active performer from a popular bar at Soi 6 Pattaya, I frequented for at least 8 months, 3 or 4 times a month. She was one of my solid mainstays, performed with zeal, great body, the occasional squirt, and always happy to see me. She looked around 20, a bit younger than I usualy do, but her enthusiasm swayed me.

One day, she was gone. She'd occasionally mentioned a Antipodes falang, who visited often, now mamasan said the guy had taken her to BKK, enrolled her in school, and paid the maintenance.

Good on her, I regretted but was happy for her.

Two months later, said mamasan runs out when I passed by, said "Sister MsS here now", grabbed my arm and introduced me to this very young looking stunner. I didn't hesitate, but took her inside, and eventually BF her. I queried her age, but she said indignantly "Not Nongsao, Peesao, I am older sister MsS!"

Later, older sister was really cousin, same grandparents.

long story follows which I will tell more later, But after she also went away for a while, she recently came back.

Beautiful as always (she is a stunner and knows it) Student at a BKK Uni, commutes between BKK and here, to fit in withe her lessons.

Yesterday she told me "You know MsS is getting married before Xmas?"

Oh, Mr antipodes?

"Yes"

He good man?"

"Yes, OK"

How old?

"52 (about)"

Bit younger than MsS?, She is only 20.

"NOOO!, Ms S is 17!

But I saw her ID.

"My ID, I have two, one my photo, one hers"

She giggled , thought it was a great joke.

I shuddered, realisIng I first BF her a year ago.

Later, walking back to my car, I remembered both Ms S telling me, and her cousin afterwards confirming, about the time before I met MsS, when she and her cousin, the year before that, worked an MP in Kuala Lumpur...

I did the sums, and cringed.

Hey guys, Be Careful Out There.

I think this is a good cautionary tale, specifically because Westerners find it difficult to visually judge the age of Asians.

And when you are presented with an ID, what else can you do?

I reckon Asian women look 12 until they are 25

then they look 25 until they are 50

then after that one day they change into crones in the space of about an hour.

Like most I err on the side of 25 year olds, which means they're probably 35.

But short of measuring their telomeres, it's difficult.

Archived