Getting a Chinese visa in BKK/Shenzhen/Guanzhou

whcouncill

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, yes and yes.

You can get a China visa in one day, go early in the morning (8 AM?). Be prepared to line up for a few hours. Make sure you have like 6500Baht, maybe more now? need all your forms filled out with pictures. Nationality makes a difference as Japanese do not even need a visa, guess the USA should have slaughtered a few million like the Japanese did during WWII :dunno:

Do a google and get to the BKK embassy website for updated info.

Wait a few days for the visa, cheaper.

Embassy near Fortune Town (City, whatever).

There are loads of agents (motorsai guys) each with a mountain of passports, etc.

Makes for a very long day, if you try to do it in one day.

Me thinks these offices that deal with the public (paying your electric bill, getting a visa, etc) should have a separate window just for the agents...farkin hell they stay at these windows for hours with their mountain of passports!!!

Piggy...you are Spot on.... My last 3...1 year multiple Entry Visas were...( I think.... AUD90)....That's max stay 30 days at a time....for a 1 year duration

But I know that US Citizens paid TWICE that....LOL

But it's OK for them....they can just print some more Bank Notes....555

Cheers DS

You're right...they did

One of our guys went to renew (in Melbourne) and was told.... Single entry only....problem with Computer...

He ask when the computer would be fixed...

Girl looked at him and said....After Olympics finish...LOL

I don't know for sure...but assume 1 year multi entry (Business) are available again

Cheers DS

By the way, not sure about other countries, but getting a Chinese visa here in Australia now requires you to take a photocopy of your driver's licence (yes - it's true) if you do not have an old Chinese visa from a previous trip in your current passport. If don't drive, must take birth certificate.

Very strange rule, but it's applicable all the same.

Archived