Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

This has been around for a very long time.

PBS: TOP SECRET AMERICA

Where were these complaining radio/TV pundits when all of these laws were passed by both the House of Representatives and the Senate and signed by President GW Bush? Anyone?

Better view the entire program or read the entire news report.

Everyone is being watched, viewed, listened to since the passage of Homeland Security Act.

This posting right here is being scanned by US government paid private security contractors right now.

And never mention Al Kyda in any posting or there will be consequences.

Pelosi: “I Don’t Remember Saying that Everybody in the Country Would Have a Lower Premiumâ€

http://www.infowars.com/watch-nancy-pelosi-lie-through-her-teeth-i-dont-remember-saying-that-everybody-in-the-country-would-have-a-lower-premium/

Just a few weeks ago the honorable Congresswoman from San Francisco, Nancy Pelosi, made the stunning claim that health insurance in America would be cheaper than ever before. “Many of the initiatives that he passed are what are coming to bear now, including the Affordable Care Act,†she said at a recent press conference about legislation championed by the President. “The Affordable Care Act is bringing the cost of health care in our country down in both the public and private sector.â€

Of course, days later we found out what the future of â€affordable†health care and lower costs actually meant, when the IRS admitted that prices would top $20,000 per year for the average American family.

It seems that these are the ramifications for passing a sweeping overhaul of the U.S. health care industry

to find out what was in it.

Now that we know government mandated ObamaCare will actually cost Americans at all income levels significantly more than was promised by the President and Congressional democrats, Nancy Pelosi is back peddling on her statements, claiming that she and the bill’s supporters never said there’d be lower premiums...

Senators Dismiss Treasonous NSA Attack on Fourth Amendment

http://www.infowars.com/senators-dismiss-treasonous-nsa-attack-on-fourth-amendment/

After The Guardian outed the NSA and its unprecedented violations of the Fourth Amendment, members of Congress took to the limelight to defend the government’s tyrannical behavior.

San Francisco Democrat Dianne Feinstein led the pack. She said the massive intrusion into the private affairs of Americans minus court-issued warrants is on par with the TSA sticking its hand down the pants of travelers.

“I read intelligence carefully, and I know that people are trying to get to us,†she said during a press conference following a super-secret Intelligence Committee meeting. “This is the reason why we keep TSA doing what it’s doing. This is the reason why the FBI now has 10,000 people doing intelligence on counterterrorism. This is the reason for the National Counterterrorism Center that’s been set up in the time we’ve been active. It’s to ferret this out before it happens. It’s called protecting America.â€

Feinstein neglected to say that, in fact, the TSA has never foiled a single terrorist plot and never will. As for the FBI, it specializes in creating fake terrorist plots and entrapping witless patsies, a fact pointed out by none other than The New York Times.

Cav, I think we just read health care articles from a different perspective. With a family of six, I'm not looking forward to seeing how much my monthly premium will be, even if a significant portion will be subsidized. I see many problems Obamacare, particularly with the influx of newly insured and a static number of Doctors/health care providers. I see U.S. health care as an inevitable train wreck, unless costs are drastically reigned in. I keep reading articles about the vastly differing price of medical procedures and the drastic discounts given by hospitals to insurance companies and the people that negotiate medicare payments. If you have decent health insurance, you don't care about the inflated prices and the lack of transparency in billing. If your Doctor tells you that you need a certain procedure, you do it, since you won't have to pay much of the costs. The problem with health care costs is it will force insurance companies to raise the costs of policies, or raise the deductible. Insurance companies could negotiate harder with hospitals on costs, but why should they? Their profit margins are guaranteed by passing any additional costs in higher premiums. More and more people in the last 10-15 years have been priced out of buying health insurance because of the ever increasing costs. So, we can keep our health care as it is now and eventually bankrupt it or keep Obamacare and hopefully tweak it enough to take the stacked playing field away from the Hospitals, insurance companies and Doctors. Unless the playing field is changed, and patients take more responsibility in making their health care decisions with an eye on the costs incurred, health care in the U.S. is headed for a cliff.

Amen to that!

It needs to start with the individual...smoking? maybe stop??? overweight? need to lose weight?

eating habits, need to improve, etc.

Get this started, then move on to reigning in the hospitals, doctors, insurance companies, etc.

Any part of this gets missed...off the cliff, IMO.

Nothing is free. It will take work and sacrifice, from all.

Forbes.

From that left wing rag - Forbes magazine.

"For all the negative chatter about how including older and sicker Americans in the health insurance pools would drive up the price for younger participants in the pool less likely to be ill, what we are now seeing in states like California is that the desire on the part of the health insurance companies to increase market share—thanks to the large influx of customers as a result of Obamacare—is driving prices downward."

LINK

Another Phony Jobs Report From A Government That Lies About Everything

http://www.infowars.com/another-phony-jobs-report-from-a-government-that-lies-about-everything/

The payroll jobs report for May released today continues the fantasy.

Goods producing jobs declined, with manufacturing losing another 4,000 jobs, but the New Economy produced 179,000 service jobs.

Are these jobs the high-powered, high-wage “innovation jobs†that economists promised would be our reward from Globalism. I’m afraid not.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the jobs created are the usual lowly paid

non-exportable domestic service jobs–the jobs of a third world country.

Retail trade accounts for 27,700 of the jobs.

Wholesale trade accounts for 7,900 jobs.

Ambulatory health care services accounts for 15,300 of the jobs.

Waitresses and bartenders account for 38,100 of the jobs.

Local government accounts for 13,000 of the jobs.

Amusements, gambling, and recreation account for 12,500 of the jobs.

Temporary help services provided 25,600 jobs.

Business support services provided 4,300 jobs.

Services to buildings and dwellings provided 6,400 jobs.

Accounting and bookkeeping services provided 3,100 jobs.

Architectural and engineering services provided 4,900 jobs.

Computer systems design and related provided 6,000 jobs (most likely filled by H-1B work visas).

Management and technical consulting services provided 3,200 jobs...

The US now has more hotel maids, bartenders, and waitresses than it has manufacturing workers. The US has twice as many people employed in government than in manufacturing.

The conclusion is inescapable: The same government that lies about weapons of mass destruction, Saddam Hussein’s al-Qaeda connections, Iranian nukes, and so on, also lies about jobs, the unemployment rate, the inflation rate, rigs every financial and commodity market, pretends that terrorism is such a threat that the US Constitution must be set aside and that Americans are safer without the protection of habeas corpus and due process...