Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

no need for selfies Cavanami.

So Facebook lets Aleksandr Kogan have 50 million + users data, because he's an Academic see?

He's a lecturer at a St Petersburg University (in Russia). He then does a deal giving Cambridge Analytica the data.

Cambridge Analytica then get paid by Trumperbelle to (not my words) 'conduct the biggest example of voter suppression in history'.

Russians, Facebook, Trumperbelle - more shit same fan.

Mr. Facebook is selling off his shares....of course this has an impact on the market.

Try to keep up as all your analysis is pure BS....get back on your meds....

Facebook's value slides by $36bn as data breach rocks shares - f'n big impact! That's nearly half it's worth of 74.5 billion

https://www.theguard...r-business-live

I'll bet you a beer that in the medium term, things will come to pass, as I've been reporting they will, let's say 52 weeks or earlier from today :beer::beer::beer:

Just shows what happens when you let a bunch of Cowboys get their hands on the levers.

When the USA government has been corrupted for the past 40+ years....you need to clean house before you can get started!

All those cowboys are true patriots....something Mr. Coss has no idea about....good that you are on your little island with

Kimdot com....

Your little island still giving money to the Clinton foundation? why don't you spend your time cleaning up your island's mess or

are you happy giving money to the Clinton foundation?

It's obvious that you have no grasp of the situation in the USA....step back and look at the entire picture not what the media

stuffs in your face!

Donald Trump Jr, divorce? WTF....you are such an angel and have never been divorced....talk about calling the kettle black...

New word for you...hypocrite....

What's more important then Don Jr divorce...if you are not AGAINST Pedophiles, don't bother to get educated!

Unreported: 1,500 pedophile arrests made nationally since Trump took office

http://www.worldtribune.com/unreported-1500-pedophile-arrests-have-been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/

The Event Is Coming Soon - BREAKING Trump Signs Executive Orders Suggesting an Arrest of Pedophile Cabal Could be Imminent

http://youtu.be/QA9Xx8qYD0M

Good to see I've got your dander up..

re: the Trump taking credit for the Paedo arrests... They woulda happened if Trump was there or not, the FBI and the DOJ he keeps slamming, are doing that work.

Actually All of this has happened, including Trump's ill fated election, since I moved back to NZ from Laos and took an interest. Ergo, anything good that's happened, is because I'm looking at it, on the TV and the Internet. So Trump owes me obsequious praise.

Good to see I've got your dander up..

re: the Trump taking credit for the Paedo arrests... They woulda happened if Trump was there or not, the FBI and the DOJ he keeps slamming, are doing that work.

Actually All of this has happened, including Trump's ill fated election, since I moved back to NZ from Laos and took an interest. Ergo, anything good that's happened, is because I'm looking at it, on the TV and the Internet. So Trump owes me obsequious praise.

Obummer did nothing in regards to investigating much less prosecuting the pedophiles....and the pedophiles are an international

curse on mankind! Australia has its problems with pedophiles, even that little island you are hiding on!

Yes, it is President Trump who has taken the lead to rid mankind of these vermin!!!

You know the name, Harvey Weinstein?

Has he been arrested or prosecuted? or has the forces in Hollywierd been ignoring him?

Justice in the USA? barely exists but President Trump is working to change that. Tom Hanks tells it like it is...

• Like 1