Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I believe it is more " him " getting scared now .

I only wish that Deutsche Bank shall be summoned to explain what they have in their books about Russia/Trump and money . If there is nothing the case can be closed , if someone with Russian background guaranteed his loans Trump must resign. But he won´t because he declares it fake news.

I think I posted here a long way back, that when this Russian thing, is exposed fully to the rays of sunshine that constitute daylight, that I would not be surprised if the entire Trump Clan, faces financial ruin.

We have Trump Senior and all his problems.

Trump Jnr so losing his wife, big problem no matter how it's spun.

Kushner has been found to have been lying on numerous building works forms and that's gonna hit the fan.

Politics is all about perception.

Until now, sufficient numbers of 'mericans have believed that Trump, though unconventional, will weed out the evil and corrupt.

Unfortunately, he's been treating the Presidency as a game show and an opportunity to enrich his clan, with him and the Kushners using their perceived "greatness" to further feather their own nests.

I can see the tide turning now.

The spectacular thing will be that because it's a game show format, it will play out that way.

No episode of 'The Aprentice' ever ended with everyone happy and intact, smiling and shaking hands.

I should add, as part of the broader picture:

US stock indexes tumbled in afternoon trading on Monday, as a sharp drop in Facebook dragged technology companies down.

The social media company is facing new criticism related to privacy issues following reports that a data mining firm working for the Trump campaign improperly obtained and then kept data on tens of millions of users. The stock is on pace for its biggest loss in four years.

" The word will remember you as nothing but a master of primitivity and vulgarity . ( buffalo_bill )

Bubi, I disagree, he is no master, but an enthusiastic and bumbling, vexatious proponent of primitivity and vulgarity. I will add Sexism and Racism.

Just a quick analysis of Trumperbelle's recent tweet on Twitter.

begin -

The Fake News is beside themselves that McCabe was caught, called out and fired.

Fair enough, wide spread reporting of a significant event, that comes after months of the POTUS calling for this civil servant to be stripped of his pension rights.

How many hundreds of thousands of dollars was given to wife’s campaign by Crooked H friend, Terry M, who was also under investigation?

Does it matter? all politicians get campaign donations. Is Terry M a Russian? Prolly not, going by the name.

How many lies? How many leaks?

Whose? Isn't this what it's all about? Would a thought, that Trump is winning on the sheer number of lies and leaks, he's had/got more than anyone ever.

Comey knew it all, and much more!

Which, if you had half a brain, should be a significant cause for worry.

post-1447-0-08758400-1521488517_thumb.png

Now he's advertising a FOX TV show?

Are these really the thoughts of a Collaborative, Visionary, Empathetic, Innovative, Grounded and Ethical leader of the free world?

Oh wait, for the Trumpanzees, I am using SARCASM....

post-1447-0-05492100-1521488767_thumb.jpg

Kessler points out Trump also donated to the Democrats, including seven times for Hillary Clinton before he decided to run for President.

The President was also a registered Democrat from 2001 until 2009.

Looks like the Cambridge Analytica folks are a bunch of dodgy bastards as well...

Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

https://www.channel4.com/news/cambridge-analytica-revealed-trumps-election-consultants-filmed-saying-they-use-bribes-and-sex-workers-to-entrap-politicians-investigation

Cambridge Analytica Execs Caught Discussing Extortion and Fake News

https://www.wired.com/story/cambridge-analytica-execs-caught-discussing-extortion-and-fake-news/

___

More shit - same fan.

I think I posted here a long way back, that when this Russian thing, is exposed fully to the rays of sunshine that constitute daylight, that I would not be surprised if the entire Trump Clan, faces financial ruin.

> US stock indexes tumbled in afternoon trading on Monday, as a sharp drop in Facebook dragged technology companies down.

Mr. Facebook is selling off his shares....of course this has an impact on the market.

Try to keep up as all your analysis is pure BS....get back on your meds....