Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

The USA citizens are tired of the limp wristed politicians! The people want someone strong and decisive in charge. Easy to see why SOME might think this way.

CDC confirms first human-to-human transmission of coronavirus in the U.S.

As cases of the novel coronavirus known as 2019-nCoV continue to increase — topping 7,700 globally on Thursday — the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has reported a sixth case in the U.S. Unlike the five previous cases — which were contracted abroad — officials say this infection was spread through person-to-person contact on U.S. soil.

Nancy Messonnier, MD, director of the CDC’s national center for immunization and respiratory diseases, said Thursday in a press call that the case centers on a married couple in Chicago. The woman, described as being in her 60s, tested positive for coronavirus after returning from a trip to Wuhan, China in mid-January. As she was being treated in the hospital, her husband, who had been in close contact with her physically, tested positive for the virus as well...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cdc-confirms-first-humantohuman-transmission-of-coronavirus-in-the-us-183327571.html

5 hours ago, cavanami said:

Excellent!

Mr Cav I had a tooth operation early morning and being unable to work today I thought I could as well spend the time listening to the words of one of your internet heroes . After 7 minutes I had to give up because my capacity of taking in bullshit of that dimension is limited.

At the beginning of that clip a man claims that the USA is the best country in the whole wide world. This statement probably is a result of never having been abroad  or currently working for a gun factory. Please ring him and explain why you live in Siam.

And then comes Nigel Farage, the man who thinks the UK will rule the waves again later this year. I am personally unhappy about the Brexit because I Iike the UK and foresee things going down the drain in the end for the following reasons.

About half of the British export goes into the continental EU but only 7 % the other way. Would therefore the EU join Trumps world of foreign policy by establishing tariffs for whatever reason the UK would be fucked big time. Which could for example happen if BoJo and Nigel make the UK a tax haven or disregard the EU regulations for CO2 reduction.

The other unbridgeable obstacle will be that getting away from fundamental EU rules like free travel or EU jurisdiction but keeping all other benefits could never be accepted by the EU. Farage wants trade agreements with many countries; good luck with Donald in charge at the other end.

Over to you.

32 minutes ago, cavanami said:

I hope in the near future you can also further assist the maidens from Isaan.  

I promise to do my very best looking at that particular task. Results so far excellent at both ends although you might expand the task on the maidens of Laos. On temporary basis.

Although I may categorically exclude the idea of ever living in Siam, I would soon miss the advantages of the second best country in the whole wide world.

• Like 1