Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The kid is an idiot who was looking for trouble and got it. (Why else videoape the whole thing?) Yes, the weapon was legal (apparently) in that state. But who the fark goes out for a stroll with a semi-automatic military style rifle? His overall appearance is that of a smart ass. The cops had reason to stop him for questioning, though they overreacted as usual.

p.s. And yes, once upon a time I did belong to the NRA.

Jeez, I thought I looked at loony sites. :shakehead

"First 11, now 13. Sharon’s death was a Masonic 11, because of his death on the 11th. And they followed it up with his funeral today on the 13th, so it’s a Masonic 13 now too. Wow, that’s pretty in-your-face. He’s been on ice for 8 years, so there was plenty of time to plan this."

http://www.theforbid...eemason_sig.htm :ghost:

On one of progressive websites i go to from time to time the current israeli~Gaza conflict was being discussed and this was posted. Shocked me. Maybe BB has an opinion. Maybe others.

http://www.veteranst...burying-sharon/

UNRWA Strongly Condemns Placement of Rockets in School

Yesterday, in the course of the regular inspection of its premises, UNRWA discovered approximately 20 rockets hidden in a vacant school in the Gaza Strip. UNRWA strongly condemns the group or groups responsible for placing the weapons in one of its installations. This is a flagrant violation of the inviolability of its premises under international law. This incident, which is the first of its kind in Gaza, endangered civilians including staff and put at risk UNRWA’s vital mission to assist and protect Palestine refugees in Gaza.

Immediately after discovery, the Agency informed the relevant parties and successfully took all necessary measures for the removal of the objects in order to preserve the safety and security of the school. UNRWA has launched a comprehensive investigation into the circumstances surrounding this incident.

UNRWA has strong, established procedures to maintain the neutrality of all its premises, including a strict no-weapons policy and routine inspections of its installations, to ensure they are only used for humanitarian purposes. UNRWA will uphold and further reinforce its procedures.

Palestinian civilians in Gaza rely on UNRWA to provide humanitarian assistance and shelter. At all times, and especially during escalations of violence, the sanctity and integrity of UN installations must be respected.

http://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/press-releases/unrwa-strongly-condemns-placement-rockets-school