Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Coss do you think Soros is a good guy, I find some of what he said about the internet disturbing?

No I don't think Soros is a good guy, I was merely noting, some of the headlines around Trump's visit to Davos.

On Soros' comments about the internet, his phrase - "network effect" is quite apt, and even though the internet seems unstoppable, I also think that it's subject to the law of unintended consequences, not all of them good. Look at teenage suicides from online bullying, they were non existent when I was a teen.

He's a horrible person, but if you say bad things about Trump, then everything else is forgiven. :tuxedo:

https://newstarget.c...ir-cronies.html

Touche´- that's exactly the opposite of what I say about Trumpanzees.

But since I am a self effacing Rationalutan (pronunciation - Ration-al-utan) I'll accept the criticism. :elephant:

You are one of the cool kids when you deride Trump....quite childish.

Over the next few weeks you will see Trump drain the swamp...of course, the cool kids will miss it as it doesn't fit their agenda....

Info on Trump/Mueller

youtu.be/q9stYubyzzk

We're gonna have to agree to differ, my view is that Trump is not only teetering on the edge of the precipice of doom, but that each day, another handful of sand, slips from beneath his feet, into the void.

BREAKING: Infowars Publishes Full 99 Page FISA Memo - It's Worse Than We Thought

FISA Memo Contains COUP PLANS BY DEMOCRATS Watch! SS

It is coming together, the weak minded cannot keep up much less connect the dots....keep posting the cartoons as that is the limit of your intellect....

BB called me out for insulting you recently, I replied that you had given as good as you got, vis your comments above. And from me, apart from the term Trumpanzee, I'll insult you no longer. I much prefer to derive amusement from your arguments. But please, Jesus Boy is tedious, I really don't want to wade through his tripe anymore.

I did try to assemble some information about the mysterious FISA memo. Sources I found are Fox , Cavanami´s beloved Infowars and Russia TV . Is there any serious analysis trying to anticipate what might be coming up ? I am open to anything , even what the Fake News think .

That is interesting, the bias of the various media in the world. Also the FISA thing. It's classified, not because of the earth shaking things it says like "Hillary is the root of all evil and Trump is the Messiah" but because the Nunes fellow, who wrote it, referenced classified material, this material may be good for Trump, or bad, or neutral, that's not the issue, it's just not permissible to release classified material...

https://www.wired.co...nunes-fisa-702/

Personally, I'll take the Mainstream World Media, (hereinafter MWM and not to be confused with Cavanami's "Lame Stream" opponents like CNN and MSNBC which are really, local) over the Trumpanzees and Russia, any day.

I did see a comment that the intelligence security services should look into why a long held enemy of the USA was using it's media market to bolster the Trumpanzee side of the divide. I'd take the mess that is the USA over the evil that is Russia, any day.

It also should be remembered that the USA is only 30 odd% Trumpanzee, the other 60 odd% can be viewed as normal sane people.

And one for Cavanami - the reason I use a lot of imagery in my posts is, as the old adage goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words".

But as you seem to be unable, to differentiate graphs, photos and graphic images, herein a tutorial:

Preamble: Most of the world, prior to Trump becoming president, was fairly ambivalent about the USA, with a tendency to view Americans as friendly, if a little loud.

This was because, most of the citizens of the world, had only met real Americans, in the form of Tourists. ( I apologise to members of this board, who also happen to be Americans, I've met many of you and you in no way, fit the stereotype of the following).

So Cavanami,

This is a Cartoon -

cool-tourist-cartoon-images-burying-dead-stereotypes-about-american-tourists-tourist-cartoon-images.jpg

And this is a Photo -

4270606987_eec4141ae4.jpg

This is a Cartoon -

cool-tourist-cartoon-images-burying-dead-stereotypes-about-american-tourists-tourist-cartoon-images.jpg

And this is a Photo -

This is a Cartoon -

And this is a Photo -

MUELLER'S TEAM HAS INTERVIEWED FACEBOOK STAFF AS PART OF RUSSIA PROBE

THE DEPARTMENT OF Justice's special counsel Robert Mueller and his office have interviewed at least one member of Facebook's team that was associated with President Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, according to a person familiar with the matter.

The interview was part of Mueller's probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election and what role, if any, the Trump campaign played in that interference. Facebook and other social platforms have emerged as a key part of that investigation, not only because the company embedded staff with the San Antonio–based digital team working on Trump's campaign but also because it sold more than 3,000 Facebook and Instagram ads to fake accounts linked to the Russian propaganda group Internet Research Agency. All in, content shared by those accounts reached 126 million Facebook users, including more than 62,000 of whom signed up to attend events organized by those fake accounts.

A spokesperson for the special counsel's office declined WIRED's request for comment.....

More to read at:

https://www.wired.co...ation-facebook/