Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

quote name='cavanami'

Expect President Trump to be an eight year president.

Don't be distracted by your cartoons...take your meds...try to focus...

He will give the State of the Union address, note what he says and what will be revealed...

photo-thumb-10197.jpg?_r=1429684853

I'm marking theses words too cavanami...

Things people overlook...and the vast clean up needed in the USA government. The rot is extensive as it has been ignored

for decades. Maybe, just maybe, we will see a much needed cleansing!

Mueller Investigation

Where did Mueller come from?

American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013

Jeanine Pirro, the host of Justice with Judge Jeanine, put it bluntly: "Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller must be fired immediately. His role as head of the FBI during the uranium deal and the Russian extortion case, his friendship with Jim Comey, demand his firing." The FISA memo, the coverups, the rot must not continue,

"Things people overlook...and the vast clean up needed in the USA government. The rot is extensive as it has been ignored

for decades. "

​On this, I can agree with you, I seem to rememberer something about $20,000 nuts and bolts from Boeing for the Govt...

But as to whether or not Trump will make it past the Mid Terms, I think you're dreaming. Are you, or have you ever been, a Dreamer?

The only reason that President Trump would not make it his first four years would be if he was assassinated, which

emails/memos have surfaced that there were serious discussions on this topic.

Dreamer? not so much as being an engineer I deal in facts or issues that are about to be verified in to facts.

only reason? that's pretty definite, natural causes not an option? 70 yr old overweight guys, prone to rage and anger, drop dead all the time.

And if Melania commits mariticide, is that considered an assassination?

" about to be verified" you can't build bridges or buildings on "about to be..."