Rate the FL pickup spots

Wallenda

OK this is a survey. I'd be curious to see how people rate the different free lancer spots. What I have below are some (not all) of the freelancer pickup spots. I have each one with 4 categories (see below) and my own ratings based on previous visits for those categories. If you can add other spots to the list, feel free. If you can think of other categories, go ahead. First column is quality of girls at that particular spot (see categories below the table).

[color:#FFFFFF]__________________[/color]Q # E CL

Nana parking lot[color:#FFFFFF]_____[/color]7 8 10 10

Thermae[color:#FFFFFF]___________[/color]7 9 7 9

Nana Liquid disco[color:#FFFFFF]____[/color]? ? ? 10

Climax[color:#FFFFFF]_____________[/color]8 7 5 9

Soi 11 Biergarten[color:#FFFFFF]____[/color]5 8 10 10

Bossy[color:#FFFFFF]_____________[/color]? ? ? ?

Spicey[color:#FFFFFF]_____________[/color]? ? ? ?

CM2[color:#FFFFFF]______________[/color]9 9 6 4

Spasso[color:#FFFFFF]____________[/color]? ? ? ?

Insomnia[color:#FFFFFF]___________[/color]? ? ? ?

Sukhumvit[color:#FFFFFF]_________ [/color]4 7 10 9

CATEGORIES:

Q = quality of girls

# = number available

E = ease of use

CL= convenient location

NOTES: I made Nana car-lot a 10 for ease of use cuz all you need to do is show up, take a good look at what's available, and say hello to your choice. That's the ultimate in easy, to me at least. I put 7 for Thermae's ease of use due to the Japanese issue, the way some girls strongly prefer them to us. I've never been to Liquid, so all ?'s there; I put 5 for Climax ease of use cuz of the darkness/noise/crowdedness making everything difficult; never been to Bossy or Spicey.

Hm, my formatting screwed up because when we type this we use courier font but then it actually prints on the forum in Arial, which doesn't respect your careful spacing. You'll need to imagine that it's a neat-looking well-aligned table. It was when I typed it, I swear. Sorry about that. Oh ok here's a hacky semi-solution, using underscores and turning them white. ;)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel free to add your own lines for other spots at the end. Just copy and paste my table, then replace my numbers with your own numbers, and add those 3 onto the list with ratings. I've only seen Sukhumvit, and would rate that much lower in quality of girls of course...

Sukhumvit_________ 4 7 10 9

by the way, I never even heard of Wongwien Yipsong. Care to elaborate?

Nana parking lot: Easy, convenient, quality - there's a few but not many. Lots of oddballs.

Climax: Lot of people hate it because it's too dark and a little seedy. Good memories, I like that place. Definite hotness there, but you can never be sure until the lights are on. haha.

Spicey: Lot of attractive talent, lot of cheesy guidos wearing excessive gold chains and cologne. If you can avoid the cheese factor, can be interesting, in a good way.

Sukhumvit Road: Ewwwwwww. Good God no. Well, wait, except some of the after-hours sidewalk bars -- some potential there.

Bangkok Beat: Cool place. Energetic band, not too small or big, some gorgeous girls mixed in with chicks walking over from Biergarten.

Liquid: Some hotness there, but a lot of flow in from the car lot. Not as good as Climax or Spicey (IMHO).

Biergarten: I'm nocturnal, and haven't gone there at night.

Gullivers: Usually a start-off point, but some definite lookers lurking about. Same with Hillary Bar.

Ps. sorry for diverging from the rating system.

I should mention that I really mean Nana Car Park at 2am when it's active. At other times I find it's a waste of time to visit. "Nana Car Park at 2am" was so long it totally screwed up alignment on my table, so I lobbed off the 2am part.

What the hell is Wangwien Yipsong?

Hillary bar where?

Spicey has cheezy guidos? Guidos as in Italians? Or more like Soprano wannabes from other countries...? (I think that would include nearly all males from Russia, no?)

Too bad nobody's doing the ratings -- with that it'd be possible to come up with a popular vote result. Can't do that with just descriptions. Descriptions we have already, galore.

Hillary Bar is freelancers? I never knew that!

I thought it was "barfines only" in here.

Thanks for the heads-up. :thumbup:

So, I know there's supposedly two different Hillary bars, but this is the only one I ever go to -- walk out of Nana complex, don't cross the street to the hotel side, turn left - go about 300m, and you're there. Inside handful of pool tables, a band plays in the back to the right, and an upstairs with couple tables. THAT Hillary bar. :) Definitely a lot of FLs there when the bands are playing. Some rather enticing.

Archived