Best Economy Class Service

USVirgin

I can think of very few encounters with rude flight attendants on Asian airlines, in any class, but this happened on EVA, business class, from BKK to TPE:

I'm sitting next to an amiable Canuck. He's finished 2 glasses of wine when the stew comes over to take our meal order.

Canuck: I already ordered on the internet.

FA: What did you order?

Canuck: I don't remember. All I know is I already ordered on your website.

FA: How come you don't remember?

Canuck: I don't know, it was a long time ago.

FA: If you ordered, you should know what you ordered.

Canuck: Well, I don't, but if you don't have my order, I guess I'll have the beef then. And may I have another glass of red wine please?

FA: You don't know what you ordered because you DRUNK!!! (as she walks off in a huff)

The canuck and I just looked at each other and laughed as if to say, "WTF was THAT all about?" :surprised:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even without knowing it was EVA, I'd have guessed the "stew" was Chinese 555555555555. The Chinese do have a way about them, ya know?

Anyway, if he'd been quick enough, he couldn've said "I gotta be drunk to even look at you". Then she'd have reason to stomp off. :content:

On the other hand, I can feature OH saying something like, "Look cunt, I can't help it if you can't read the meal list. Bring it here and I'll help you."

(I fly EVA most of the time on trans-pac routes and have found the attendants quite courteous.)

HH

Archived