is termaie still open!

keith doug

Flashermac,

Majority of the girls standing next to the jukebox charges 2,000B for a short time. Also, they only wants to go with Asians, especially Japanese and Koreans. But If your friends complaint about the cost, I have a friend stationed outside and she only charges 500B for all night! But she's kind of old and missing few teeth but she provides excellent service! he he he he he :content: Thank you very much for your participation in Korean War!

To keep things in perspective, 1500 or even 1000 sometimes is still doable in Thermae (as of late 2010).

Of course, they start with 2000, but do go down. Sometimes, jacking up the price is a way for girls to tell a punter they prefer not to go with them (happened to me a few times). Given the choice in BKK, it's a signal worth respecting, as they'd be crap in bed.

Of course, they start with 2000, but do go down. Sometimes, jacking up the price is a way for girls to tell a punter they prefer not to go with them (happened to me a few times). Given the choice in BKK, it's a signal worth respecting, as they'd be crap in bed.

That's a good glass half filled attitude to have :beer:

Of course' date=' they start with 2000, but do go down. Sometimes, jacking up the price is a way for girls to tell a punter they prefer not to go with them (happened to me a few times). Given the choice in BKK, it's a signal worth respecting, as they'd be crap in bed.[/quote']

That's a good glass half filled attitude to have :beer:

Yep, I don't like to haggle for prices. Actually, I never ask the price upfront. Usually I pay 1500 ST/ 2000 LT, plus the usual expense which come with LT like food... I can't remember that I had serious problems with in in BKK - but in PP with a BG once.

Archived