Bought Land for Wife In Her Village

New Petchburi Pete

Have you guys been hit in the head by a thai boxer a little bit to hard or are you guys just socially retarted? Sorry if I am being a little bit to harsh here but I have been to thai land many many times to visit family and I know for a fact no matter if your name is on the deed or on some document THE LAND ISNT YOURS!! your name is just their to make you guys happy so that these leaches of women can milk as much money out of you guys to give to family and boyfriends! and yes your women have other men building them houses and giving them money. Guys wake up! and smell the cow dung! Your GF will cheat you and when she does according to Thai law you have no claim to the land and she will rob you blind sooner or later and then you will go crying to stickman asking him to post your story on his web page.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like you have first hand knowledge of getting cheated and judging room your bitterness it was recently. Why not post your story elsewhere in a more appropriate forum? I'm sure many would be interested in your story. Bouncing around to different forums and threads bashing Thais and Farangs may be therapeutic for you but it is annoying to others.

My wife is in her village for a few days. She has selected various fruit trees (nice variety ... and she knows what I

like) that were purchased in ChumPhae (nearest city) as

well as chillies and other produce that her father and brother

are planting on her land. The prices are amazingly cheap

for the trees. Also, she wanted a concrete block wall around

the property similar to what her parents have. Her father

and brother have already constructed that as well. As far

as the house itself goes, that is a year to two years away.

The house in Isaan will be for visiting (especially during Thai

and Buddhist holidays). We plan to start looking in the vicinity

of North Pattaya and Jomtien for an apartment or condo to

rent. Ultimately, I hope to purchase a condo in that area (in

my name) as our primary residence.

In reply to:

I have been to thai land many many times to visit family and I know for a fact no matter if your name is on the deed or on some document THE LAND ISNT YOURS!! your name is just their to make you guys happy so that these leaches of women can milk as much money out of you guys to give to family and boyfriends

Seeing your recent posts it sounds that you are pretty wretched.

If you have been that many times in Thailand as you are claiming than you should know better that your name is never appearing on some land documents. As a matter of fact, during the transfer of land ownership, the officer at the Amphur will ask you to sign a document declaring that that the money used to buy the land isn't yours either's.

Archived