Rayguns Accomplishments:

1. Fixed the immigration issue. Gave amnesty

to all illegals.

2. Fixed Social Security

3. Increased the US debt and deficit.

4. Deregulated everything. Direct cause

to the current econmic collapse.

5. Sold guns to Iran.

6. Increased taxes 7 of 8 years in office.

7. Opened the door for the Fundie nutters to get involved in politics

8. Promoted racism from day one (kicking off his campaign in Philadelphia, Mississippi was not a mistake).

He's tied for the worst POTUS ever. Rot in hell you PoS!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, LK, you just don't like him cuz he thwarted almost everything Libtards want. Then you hate him cuz he did things that Libards do or want to do. You gotta make up your "mind". :content:

It doesn't really bother me what libs like or don't like. I know they'll eat their own. :rotl:

HH

Ah, LK, you just don't like him cuz he thwarted almost everything Libtards want. Then you hate him cuz he did things that Libards do or want to do. You gotta make up your "mind". :content:

It doesn't really bother me what libs like or don't like. I know they'll eat their own. :rotl:

HH

I'm just pointing out your idiocy. Seems I did a good job. Your St Ronnie couldn't get elected in today's GOP. Shows how far the idiocy has spread. And you're into the Kool Ade up to your eyeballs.

I stand behind all the criticism of Ray-gun, and there is absolutely no inconsistency in my beliefs and those critiques. Unlike your man-crush on him. Senility is a dreadful thing, I guess.

<< 4. He "cut-n-ran" from Lebanon after they blew up our Marines.

Coward, he was! ?? >>

Yeah, a real man - like Obama or Hillary - would have personally gone to Lebanon and taught those raggers a thing or two! :susel:

Billy would have fired Cruise missiles from long away. :dunno:

Well that certainly would have been a more appropriate response to an attack on our troops than simply tucking tail and running away as Ray-gun did! But he sure taught those Grenedians a thing or two, eh? Woo hoo! Team America! Fuck yeah! We beat the shit out of the 75-pound short/skinny kid because he looked at us funny (they sure didn't do anything else to deserve what they got comparatively speaking).

You and HH need to explain to me one thing: why an amnesty-giving, tax-raising, cut-and-running, negotiating-with-terrorists kind of guy is a hero to you conservatives? Isn't that 180 from where you stand? It sure is if I believe your rhetoric. Or do you not believe you own rhetoric?

<< 4. He "cut-n-ran" from Lebanon after they blew up our Marines.

Coward' date=' he was! ?? >>

Yeah, a real man - like Obama or Hillary - would have personally gone to Lebanon and taught those raggers a thing or two! :susel:

Billy would have fired Cruise missiles from long away. :dunno:

[/quote']

Well that certainly would have been a more appropriate response to an attack on our troops than simply tucking tail and running away as Ray-gun did! But he sure taught those Grenedians a thing or two, eh? Woo hoo! Team America! Fuck yeah! We beat the shit out of the 75-pound short/skinny kid because he looked at us funny (they sure didn't do anything else to deserve what they got comparatively speaking).

You and HH need to explain to me one thing: why an amnesty-giving, tax-raising, cut-and-running, negotiating-with-terrorists kind of guy is a hero to you conservatives? Isn't that 180 from where you stand? It sure is if I believe your rhetoric. Or do you not believe you own rhetoric?

Flash...I guess Billy could've gotten a bit closer with his cruise missiles...say from Oxford or MOSCOW ! And take it easy on Hillary. She's one tough no-nonsense gal: who can ever forget her dodging sniper fire on a tarmack in Bosnia? :rotl:

LK...you're forgetting that the tax increases were put in the budgets by a Demoncrat House of Representatives--an evil Reagan had to deal with during both terms.

Reagan had very good reason's to withdraw U.S. troops from Lebanon...and PLEEEEEEESE don't forget that Demoncrat-controlled legislators were very much in favor of that action. And, though you are too young to remember, the U.S. was not the only country of the multi-national presence to withdraw. Yet, the U.S. did continue to shell anti-government forces from the sea. Young man, you are confusing smart tactics with cowardice. No senility here youngin'. Only common sense: something clearly lacking from the extreme left of your party.

Probably the most significant accomplishment of President Reagan's terms was the demolition of the Iron Curtain and laying the ground work of the destruction of the Soviet Union. Running from Lebanon? LOL. LK...unlike your heros Kennedy and Johnson did with Viet Nam, Reagan took on and beat the 2nd-most powerful country on the face of the planet. Johnson threw in the towel cuz he couldn't stand up to his own cowardly Demoncrats in Congress and refused to fight a war the way we should have. So let's not throw rocks...your house is hardly made of tempered glass. :content:

Another thing we should thank President Reagan for: the start up of the Star Wars program. It laid the ground work for a missle defense system that continues to this day. And anybody who thinks that countries like China, North Korea or (sooner than later) Iran are our busom buddies and would never entertain hitting the Continental U.S. if they could...well, they better move to another location. Thank President Reagan for the foresight that such an eventuality would not be impossible.

Also, LK, you can thank the "correct-thinking" Reagan Demonrats for his election. Those are the ones who voted for Kennedy and Carter who realized early on that the Demoncrap Party was heading too far left and were smart enough to abandon the party's candidate. (Carter for a second term? OMG ! :banghead: )

You were probably barely of voting age when Reagan was elected the first time. You should be glad that more a mature and knowledgable electorate had the good common sense to elect such a principaled leader. :up::up::up:

HH

Archived