Korat hotel

radioman

Need to spend a couple of nights in Korat maybe this week or next. Don't need anything Dusit Princess level just clean and comfortable so looking for something about 1-2k. I am familiar with Pattaya hotels like Dynasty and Sabai wing etc, something similar would be fine. V-One looks nice enough but no idea of price unless I bug them. Any ideas/recommendations?

Thanks

Try www.agoda.com or Tim's www.thaihoteldiscounts.com

Several options noted. I don't know how important location is. I stayed at the Dusit many years ago. At the time, was NOT in the center of the commerical part of the city; don't know if that is important to you. Problem with hotel descriptions are that all say a given hotel is in the "center" or "heart" of the city. Never seen the "Airport Hotel", but if it's near the airport, it certainly is NOT in the center of the city. 5555555555555

Dusit Princess seems to be close to the price you are looking for if you get the discounted price. Nice hotel.

HH

Thanks guys, If I can get the Dusit for less than 2k, and the Agoda site says maybe as low as US$57, though no doubt that's +++++++++++++++++++++++. Might still be a good deal, or will maybe try the Ratchaphruk.

Location not too important, have brum brum! But would like to be nearer town than away from it.

Cheers.

I remember the Kosa being the best hotel for Korat.

But now is Cobra Gold time - so hotels could be full in that area. I remember a few years ago going to Korat during CG timeframe and having to stay overnight in a massage hotel - not too bad except the bed was rock hard!

Whoops - Kosa in Khon Kaen - so it must be the Sima Thani hotel in Korat!

Archived