One way Ticket into LOS

ozpharlap

Thanks for the info, I thought as much.

I intend to take off tomorrow night for LOS for some R&R, but was uncertain how long I really want to go for, 21 or 28 days, I get sick of forking out another $100 to Singapore Airlines just because I change my mind. Seems I only get stung for that in LOS, never anywhere else :beer:

Isn't a roundtrip tix much cheaper than 2 one-way tixs? Looks like you'll be paying a lot more than a $100 change fee.

Thanks for the info' date=' I thought as much.

I intend to take off tomorrow night for LOS for some R&R, but was uncertain how long I really want to go for, 21 or 28 days, I get sick of forking out another $100 to Singapore Airlines just because I change my mind. Seems I only get stung for that in LOS, never anywhere else :beer:[/quote']

I thought most airlines let you change your return flight without charge? Guess it depends on fare basis and airline.

HH

Never been charge by Singapore Airlines in Oz, but they do say you can change it, subject to seat availability, before your flight leaves ... in LOS they interpret this as "a change before your first leg only (its BNE-SIN-BKK), thus, mid way through incurs a fee ... of course Singapore Airlines in Oz say it's bullshit but what can you do, TIT :beer:

Thanks for the info' date=' I thought as much.

I intend to take off tomorrow night for LOS for some R&R, but was uncertain how long I really want to go for, 21 or 28 days, I get sick of forking out another $100 to Singapore Airlines just because I change my mind. Seems I only get stung for that in LOS, never anywhere else :beer:[/quote']

Isn't a roundtrip tix much cheaper than 2 one-way tixs? Looks like you'll be paying a lot more than a $100 change fee.

I am using points, I just pay taxes & surcharges only ... life is good sometimes :beer:

Only ever asked at check-in - in Australia, and never anywhere else.

The couple of hundred US$ in cash and my Visa card seemed to reassure them and let me check-in.

Did keep a word doc of an Air Asia flight handy just in case I needed to make one up in future - but nowadays, this is even more absurd since it's pretty much all e-tickets (perhaps the Aussie check-in people now ask to see your confirmed eticket email??? what a joke....).

Archived