Suthep - I don't respect 'farangs'. We do not have to surren

ozpharlap

...but the farangs keep coming here. Planes are usually packed everyday. The "worse" it gets here, the more people come here.

For the 2 ~ 4 week tourist, they have no idea what is going on, IMO. They stay at there hotel, see the sights, buy this that and the other thing and are on the plane back to farang-land. No fuss, no mess.

I guess those types of tourists have no reason to look outside the box :beer:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...but the farangs keep coming here. Planes are usually packed everyday. The "worse" it gets here' date=' the more people come here.

For the 2 ~ 4 week tourist, they have no idea what is going on, IMO. They stay at there hotel, see the sights, buy this that and the other thing and are on the plane back to farang-land. No fuss, no mess.[/quote']

I guess those types of tourists have no reason to look outside the box :beer:

Tourists from countries like China almost probably don't care at all about the political problems in LOS and tourists from the other countries don't have any idea of what's going on or don't care neither...

After all they are going on holiday in a "3. World" country and they don't expect the political and economical situation being similar to their home country.

Most people are indifferent about politics in their own countries, why should Thailand even concern them, their only concerns is how much baht to the dollar :beer:

Actually, according the recently released Survey by the Asia Foundation, Thailand leads most other Asian countries in political interest.

TH

Thai interest in politics declined from 71% in 2009 to 66% in 2010, although this remains significantly higher than among peers in other

countries in the region such as Indonesia (28% in 2003), Cambodia (55% in 2003), and Mongolia (46% in 2009).

Archived