Sad sight

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn now Corinthian knows what I look like!

W

Odd comment.

I would think you would know I knew what you looked like from meeting you about three years or so ago.

Back on topic. We are not talking about Al E are we? Can someone link me to the photo?

{Edit: Never mind. Found it. Not Al. I do know that guy though but just from seeing him around.}

from memory that girl who was hanging around him (IF it's the same one I remember) was looking after him after he lost all his money

Gotta say I'm gobsmacked - havent we spent a lot of years portraying Thai women as gold-diggers who will walk (run) away the day the money runs out ? Maybe that was Ajarn ...

Seriously, I dont know how anyone survives on the streets, and that goes double for a Farang on the streets of BKK - is it wrong to wonder if this fellow might have been better off if he had *not* survived this long ?

from memory that girl who was hanging around him (IF it's the same one I remember) was looking after him after he lost all his money

Gotta say I'm gobsmacked - havent we spent a lot of years portraying Thai women as gold-diggers who will walk (run) away the day the money runs out ? Maybe that was Ajarn ...

No it's true. Most of them are just out for gold. I know a few that have stuck by their man in tough and seriously tough times. We all do. But they are far and away outnumbered by the ones that I know that have taken or tried to take a man for all they can get.

Archived