Sad sight

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

quite a few homeless hobos around here.....i saw more than one or two huddled up in shop fronts in sleeping bags and rugs, cardboard and plastic sheeting winter just gone with temps going to -12c .....hideous.....at least in bkk your not battling the freezing weather

Wait - have I been missing something? Where do I sign up for my "farang pension"? That must be why the girls hang around, they know I'm in line for an automatic pension, once I figure out where to register... That's the best news I've had all day, I think.

Wait - have I been missing something? Where do I sign up for my "farang pension"? That must be why the girls hang around, they know I'm in line for an automatic pension, once I figure out where to register... That's the best news I've had all day, I think.

I once saw one girl latch ono one of the farang bums. He had about 6 baht to his name but she thought he was a god. He told me it took about a day to get rid of her.

Same-same but different...on my of my early visits to Hong Kong, many years ago now, I was told to "stay off the roof tops" and to dress like a bum so you don't get robbed...so I did as was suggested (wasn't planning to go up on any roof tops :dunno: )

...some Chinese lady saw me, dragged me into some noodle shop and paid for me to have a bowl of noodles! True story from the adventures of Mr. Stupid!!!

from memory that girl who was hanging around him (IF it's the same one I remember) was looking after him after he lost all his money

Gotta say I'm gobsmacked - havent we spent a lot of years portraying Thai women as gold-diggers who will walk (run) away the day the money runs out ? Maybe that was Ajarn ...

No it's true. Most of them are just out for gold. I know a few that have stuck by their man in tough and seriously tough times. We all do. But they are far and away outnumbered by the ones that I know that have taken or tried to take a man for all they can get.

That goes for females in general, not just Thais IMHO...

Archived