Repent ye sinners: The end is nigh

robaus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck. 6pm came and went and I'm still on this miserable rock. Saint or sinner, it was all supposed to start winding down between here and October - sadly, my prediction of a Lotto win also seems to have fallen short by about 6 numbers.

Fuck Fuck Fuckity fuck fuck.

The good news for doomsayers is that, sooner or later, one of them will be right and it would seem that we are doing our level best to aid their efforts. I have to admit that 'fire and brimstone' sounds a lot quicker than the slow death by starvation and thirst that the climate change crew have consigned billions to.

Fuck. 6pm came and went and I'm still on this miserable rock. Saint or sinner, it was all supposed to start winding down between here and October - sadly, my prediction of a Lotto win also seems to have fallen short by about 6 numbers.

Fuck Fuck Fuckity fuck fuck.

Didn't anybody tell you?

Earth got resigned as Hell.

I don't know why anyone, even the retarded 'social network media', give these religious fuckwads an iota of attention. A waste of bandwidth and breath they are with their insane predictions and asinine beliefs and delusions. Ignore them all... from the gay pope on down the line to the loony christian fundies and the whacko Muslims.

The really scary and sad thing is... many get all worried the end is near and actually believe these pseudo religious nimrods.

>>Fuck. 6pm came and went and I'm still on this miserable rock. Saint or sinner, it was all supposed to start winding down between here and October - sadly, my prediction of a Lotto win also seems to have fallen short by about 6 numbers.

... Cheer up, mate.. it's not the end of the world! :-)

:beer:

At least if the Mayans got it right, we wont have to listen to some extremist Christian halfwit telling us about it. They, on the other hand, will have to deal with the knowledge that their entire belief system is in jeopardy - I havent seen a single mention of the Mayans in Revelations.

Archived