Repent ye sinners: The end is nigh

robaus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given the number of board members who have been 'crucified' only to resurrect themselves a short time later, I take pretty much everything here as GOSPEL.

(The Gospel According to Fiery Jack. Now there's a book you'd be happy to hear a reading or two from !)

Great news - we have been granted a stay of execution until October 21 !

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/9503721/judgment-day-is-actually-october-21/

This is sensational, as it neatly ties in with the deadline for Australians to pay tax for the previous financial year, and it pretty much gives me free reign to bugger Katoeys senseless for 5 months as I'm going to Hell anyway. Thanks Harold - I couldnt be happier.

Great news - we have been granted a stay of execution until October 21 !

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/9503721/judgment-day-is-actually-october-21/

This is sensational, as it neatly ties in with the deadline for Australians to pay tax for the previous financial year, and it pretty much gives me free reign to bugger Katoeys senseless for 5 months as I'm going to Hell anyway. Thanks Harold - I couldnt be happier.

Good idea... I may delay my return till the midnight hour 31st October... won't be the first time I've shoved it under the door of the ATO on the stroke of midnight.

Yes, Harold Camping is at it again rearranging the deck chairs on his fantasy cruise ship Armageddon, just as evolutionist Richard Dawkins said he would in the link to Washington Post above.

".....Why is a serious newspaper like the Washington Post giving space to a raving loon? I suppose the answer must be that, unlike the average loon, this one has managed to raise enough money to launch a radio station and pay for billboards. I don’t know where he gets the money, but it would be no surprise to discover that it is contributed by gullible followers – gullible enough, we may guess, to go along with him when he will inevitably explain, on May 22nd, that there must have been some error in the calculation, the rapture is postponed to . . . and please send more money to pay for updated billboards."

I can see a comedy film in this somewhere... how about

"Carry on Camping" :-)

eyebee,

Love the pic. The Village People will never sound the same again.

:beer:

Archived