Repent ye sinners: The end is nigh

robaus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyway if you read the website FamilyRadio he says there is nothing anyone can do about it, you are already saved or you are not. So best to just lie back and enjoy it...

Then why don't all those stupid bastard fairy tale believers just go on their way and leave us hedonists alone??? I promise not to bother them either! :nono:

Just read an interesting item by renowned atheist and evolutionary Biologist Richard Dawkins about the looney preacher...

Washington Post link

Only a week to go. I want to book a session with my favourite tilak for the moment of rapture.

Ideally I want to be on the vinegar stroke just seconds before the apocalypse.. i.e. come before the second coming comes! hehe

What time is US 6pm that the nutter is touting in Pattaya time... is it Eastern or Pacific time? I don't want to take my vitamin V too late... 'cos that bastard Bin Liner will have already rooted the last of the virgins by the time I get to Paradise!

..see y'all in Heavens Above (GoGo) next Saturday night. Have word in the manager's ear, eyebee. Could be a good excuse for a party!

:beer:

I love this guy - he got it wrong in 94, but is convinced that he has it bang on this time:

“It is going to happen,†he told National Public Radio. “There is no Plan B.â€

Well, yes there is. 'Plan B' would involve about a thousand of us visiting your home on Sunday to listen to your explanation as to why:

a. neither yourself nor your dumbarse followers have ascended into Heaven as part of the Rapture

b. your parents were brother and sister

c. our media is sufficiently hungry for anything 'newsworthy' that they will broadcast your lunacy

Still, its always worth it when we can get an Anglican Minister and a Rabbi together on breakfast TV to laugh at the antics of a nutter like this guy. Islam takes itself way too seriously.

Archived