Would you?

Hi Guys

I guess this could be in the poll section but I thought that I would post it here and see the reaction.

You go to BKK and you meet up with some guys you have not met before and become friends during your time there. One of them has a stunner bggf that he has been with for a while. You go back to BKK some months later and you know where she works and he is not in LOS............Would you go and bf her????. Would she go with you?????. You know your new friend will come back to her. How are your morals?

PS Those of you that I met last trip I am not talking about you.

Uniformguy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright Peckerhead, I'll get you for this. It wasn't enough I showed you all the good spots when you were here last two times. Now you want to backdoor me. You snake! smile.gif

Really, the opportunity has presented itself for me many times. These bargirls often have no allegiance to their guys. Out of sight, out of mind. They just want to make money.

However, I make it my policy to buy the gal a drink and chat, but I would never take her home if I had a friend (or even acquaintance) that I knew was still interested in her.

For me, it just isn't worth it as there are so many other ladies to choose from. Why take one you know is 'connected' to a friend? It's not as if there is a shortage of other available bargirls in town.

Now, you just wait until I see you next time UG. After my lady, you bum!

Hi Sarisin

That was a quick reply, and of course it was not you, come to think of it I have not met your lady but I have not forgiven you for that night in Goldfingers when you tried to set me up with the ugliest girl in BKK................

I do have a girl in mind and I do not intend to, but I just thought it would be nice to know how many would!

Hope you are keeping well and it would be nice to meet your regular girl in June..............

See you then

Uniformguy

Of course I bloody would.

Even if she's wearing a "wedding ring"

A whore is a whore after all.

What the hell has morals got to do with it?

If she's "reserved", then she wouldn't be working in a bar!

'nuff said.

Yehtmae (bastard)

Sorry Sarisin, but I cannot agree with you at all. By all means treat the girls correctly,but I don't think that morals have a great role to play in what is essentially a business arrangement.

Firstly' if my friend is 'in love' with a BG, he needs his head examined,it can only end in tears HIS!!! She certainly sees him primarily as an open cheque book.

Whilst I wouldn't necessarily broadcast the fact that I had been with my friends BG, my real friendship is towards my mate not his BG who can hardly be compared to wife,partner or real girlfriend.

If my mate couldn't handle the situation then I have obviously misjudged him and would have to think again about our friendship.

Meanwhile,I would go and get pissed and find another BG. What a life!!

I'll throw in my opinion here. I won't go after a girl that is one of my friend's regulars. In other words, he basically see only her or at least mostly her while in BKK or Pattaya. If it's a girl he has been with once or twice, then she's fair game. On the flip side, I have so many regulars going at once, that I can't expect my friends to steer clear of all of them!

Ranger

i did make a reply about this on another thread a couple of months ago.

i had a regular girl and a friend of mine went to phuket and kindly took some things for her.

liked her so much he fucked her and told me saying he was doing me a favour as when he arrived it looked like she getting lucky with another guy and he thought i would rather he fucked her than this other guy.

well i did'nt agree.

i know she's going with men all the time and there's no way i could stop her,but.

when i'm not there i don't think about it and i have no problem.

the problem was he told me,if he had just fucked her and never told me then no problem

i was more disappointed in the pair of them than angry or hurt.

i don't blame her as much as him,after all it's what she does for a living but i wished she had shown a little restraint.

but it's a cut-throat world in these bars and i undersatand her taking the chance of a fee.

he has avoided me ever since and has not shown his face.

my oponion is that if you do do it then don't tell your friend.

i would never do it.

It all depends on the friends feelings for th BG in question.

I have had a situation where I have been with a girl had a nice night and thats it, then a mate on the same holiday as shagged her a few days later.

On the other hand we have all been with BG that we have quite liked (not suggesting love) and in those situations I would not.

The girls in question, i.e. the good hearted ones I dont think would go with me either knowing she had spent time with my friend.

I have gone back to LOS with different groups of mates and met up with BG that other friends had been with, had a nice chat bought them a drink and left, neither party being interested in anything else.

I might be to idealistic here but I think you do get into relationships, even ones that last only a week and both parties will never forget the other.

On the other hand I hace been with dozens of BG and not remembered a thing about them.

Bottom line is there are far too mant to go around to need to annoy friends.

Archived