Would you?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Myself, I expect ALL of you, and I mean EACH and EVERY ONE of you, to keep your hands off of every girl I've ever touched."

Hey, that WAS just a joke by the way. (I do get commission from the girls, ya know smile.gif)

>>>Myself, I expect ALL of you, and I mean EACH and EVERY ONE of you, to keep your hands off of every girl I've ever touched. <<<

Oppps.....too late.

These politics are perhaps a compelling reason to remain reserved if not somewhat anti-social within the Expat or Farang community..

Would hate to even have to try to remember who was with who.. much less anything remotely moral..

IN a normal state of mind I would like to think that friendship is too important for me to do the sly dog , however add a dozen beers & who knows what would happen if the girl was keen . I think if she is still in the bar then she is working , if someone really wanted sole rights they should get her out of the bars , thus avoiding me shagging her savagely whilst drunk....................

BB, I understand where you are coming from , but this is not love , if we loved the girls we would take them out of the bar , they are just regular shags otherwise . I get more jealous than most so I know it is not a good move to snake someones girl . But the fact remains that the guys care , but not enough to take em out of the bar . We know they will be working in the bars , shagging any guy they can , so who are we to say who they can & can't shag , it is their job/income after all .

I think there are plenty of guys on this board who have taken the girl out of the bar , if you don't want them shagged by others that is what you do .

If I really liked a girl I would not care if it was my best mate or a stranger who shagged them , it would all be the same & hurt just as bad.

having said that I do consider friendship very important & would try to avaoid this situation if at all posible.

uniformguy,

Now as this post has steered towards everybody just about saying NO NO NO and this girl is a stunner, how about telling us all where she is as i don't know the guy ???

*this was a joke before the flames start*

Zootie,

You're slipping away from the original question : 2 friends go to a bar, 1 gets in love, shags her, would you / the other guy shag her as well EVEN if the first guy asks you not ????

That is the point, no ? My answer is no, I would not..........

Hell, i fall in love every time I'm in LOS, should I get each one out of the bar ? nope, cant do that, just want their time and affection when I'm there, even knowing strangers are shagging here too, al long as it is not one of my friends......

Archived