Would you?

BB, if thats the question ( I can't remember the Q ) then no , of course I would not shag my mates girl if it was on the same night ot even the next night , or even the night after that . But if it was a month or so after then here I come!!@

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually. I would like to publicly say here right now, that any of you can have any of my ladies. Have at 'em guys.

Of course, I am saying this because I don't have a special lady in the bars, nor do I want one. Except of course for that turdling Uniform Guy was begging me to introduce him to in Goldfingers. smile.gif

Really, I am glad to see the majority of the guys seem to value friendship over a piece of ass.

To those who don't mind buddy-fucking, I say fine - that's your choice. But remember, what goes around comes around. You fellas are likely to be the ones without many friends though I am guessin'.

Finally, I learned a long time ago there are just too many fish in the LOS Sea and it just isn't worth it messin' with one already hooked by a friend of mine. smile.gif

I agree with this, feel free to partake of whatever lady you want, because the day that I feel that I have fallen in love with a BG is the day that I must go and lie down in a darkened room. I would never deliberately hurt anyones feelings and I don't treat bargirls as s***, but I also never forget that you are not buying love. Heigh ho!!

Yes Rusty i will be in BKK for about 15 full days before you arrive but having seen what a hansome couple you two made in woodstock that night....Miss Pat Pong is not on my menu. That said I also know you wiil be in BKK for 15 days after I leave and as I will be catching up with you and the village Idiot on my last 2 days, I know that there is no chance of shaking Miss Clinton Plaza, therefore you also will know where I stash my goodies......but you wouldn't like her anyway because she is ugly and a terrible shag. smile.gif

Thanks guys, what a great discussion and you feel mostly the way I do.

The guy is not a close friend and I know that he has strong feelings for the girl but also butterflies. We spent some days together, he with his girl and me with mine, as a foursome. I just wondered what the general feeling was and it seems that so far our mutual friendship is more important than a shag.

Following your post Sarisin I look forward to meeting your SAT night girl next trip!!!!!!!!!!

If I could work out how to put these smiley things on I would put one here..............

Uniformguy

Zoot:

having said that I do consider friendship very important & would try to avoid this situation if at all possible.

--------------------------

It's easy, just don't. It's your friend's feelings that matter, not what the girl does for a living so is it too much asking to respect his feelings and him, thru them?

Probation, a period of discretion and respect? The way people pop in and out of Thailand though -- I think it might only be reasonable to think that months down the road it would have less of a "you fuckin' bastard" sentiment attached?

Perhaps this is also me thinking of someone not being like a predator waiting for his friend to turn away, but someone who later finds himself in this ladies company, and then actually is interested (at least enough to get into mischief). This is a scenario true, but more the one I'm imagining realistically.

Time is relevant... and whether someone is around somewhat?

thoughts?

first of all, there is no such thing as a bggf. maybe an ex-bg gf.....my rule of thumb is never get involved/take with/a girl if my friend has an interest or superficial relationship with her even if she is a bg. A couple of points. The friend has to be a true friend who I respect and expect to have a frienship with long after whatever girl is involved. If just an acquaintence, all bets are off. Second, assess whether my friend really has an interest/likes or isn't at all interested in the girl. This is really the kicker. How he talks about her will give me what direction I should go with the girl.

There are just too many other BGs to choose from so why jepordize a friendship over a girl who you would spend a couple of hours or a night with. Is it really worth it? Never is in the big picture. You can find another place to park your rod for the evening!

Cardinalblue

they may pop in and out, and still live in the same city as you back home, or be in regular communication with you. Friend's paths do cross ever so often.

In the story i told earlier, i guessed quickly my buddy's hurt feelings went beyond the "you f.. bastard". The trust and respect in our friendship were really at stake. And this, you don't build up again in a few months, maybe never. It may help to know what the friendship is all about. if it's just about boozing and screwing in LOS, fine, but if deeper than that, what is so much more important about screwing a piece of ass (mischief) than the friendship?

P127 , yes yes , I would avoid doing such things of course , not wanting to upset mates . However , not all freinds are my "best friend" , & there are all sorts of considerations to be taken into account as can be seen by the diversity of answers here , like how long since my mate has seen her? , how often is he back in LOS , etc etc . I may have a friend who I have only ever spent a couple of days with , do I treat him the same as the guy I went to school with & have known my whole life???? Just thoughts .

Archived