San Francisco --- umm, WELCOMES? PURE THAI.

the_numbers

>Dude....I've been to MSC as well as the "select" parlors and I totally agree with my pal OH as well as my other friends who know...SAVE YOUR $ FOR LOS!!!> 3 trips to **** is almost an airfare! I can't even compare the experience in SF to LOS. Completely different animals....

I agree with you 100%, I was just saying that if anyone is looking for this information I could help them. The funny thing is that a lot of the guys that have been in Thailand for a while are starting to crave Farong women but don't care for the foul fat russian chicks in Thailand. I actually haven't been to any of those places since I started going to Thailand (not that I went any more than infrequently at best), I have friends that keep me up to date on the scene

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a decent place, bar with micro brews on tap, one pool table, and odd as it is, Thai food. Not sure how good, depends on who is cooking. Intrepid traveler is friends with one of the girls who cooks there, and she is one of the best Thai chefs I've seen! Hope she is cooking, if not it could be Carl's Jr.!:)

Well I got off work a little early last night and headed to GW. Closed! Of course I had forgotten my palm with OH's cell #. Oh well, maybe next time guys...

Archived