Any Suggestions For Downloading Music

limbo

Have stopped downloading music when Limewire was taken out, any suggestions for a similar service?

People's music blogs with music hosted on Rapidshare, Megaupload, etc. I think this is safer than torrents because as a downloader, you aren't sharing the music in return, so you can stay anonymous.

Here's a useful search engine aimed at these blogs:

http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=012336799432497293111%3Ak0-gknnyppo

Hi,

Torrents?

Sanuk!

I rarely download music, but currently demonoid.me is the filesharing site I check frequently for movies and other stuff (audiobooks e.g.)

By the way demonoid is only site I use which is blocked by my German provider. Strangely Piratebay, which seems to be much bigger and much more famous, isn't blocked.

Hi Limbo,

If you are in BKK, buy a 1 TB External harddisk and give it to me + 600 baht for the time it will take me to copy the shit over . I have downloaded tons of music. Every song that has ever been in the Dutch Top 40 are on my harddisks. And much more. Especially if you like house, trance and techno I have a lot that you might like.

Disadvantage are that the quality of some files especially of older songs is not that good. Many songs I have in multiple versions though. I have FLAC versions of my own cd's that I ripped and download FLAC as much as possible. It is currently a mess though as I was busy sorting them by artist. But I am only 30% done with sorting things out.

W

Archived