New Board Vs Old

khunsanuk

25 members have voted

1. 1. How is this new forum software in relation to the old one?

• A lot worse
    • A little worse
    • About the same
    • A little better
    • A lot better

Hi,

Changed the background color of the posts to a very light yellow. Does this make it easier to read? If not, what do you guys suggest (other color, font, font color)? I'm open to suggestions, but as I have no problem with the readability myself I'll need you to tell me what would make things better.

PomMichael, for me the number in front of Replies is a link (it's in blue) and clicking that takes me to this page:

http://t2.thai360.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=who&t=56692

Wonder if this is Admin only, but seems odd as the info there isn't sensitive at all.

Munchmaster, the average number of posts is fairly similar for before and after the board software change.

Sanuk!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Changed the background color of the posts to a very light yellow. Does this make it easier to read? If not, what do you guys suggest (other color, font, font color)? I'm open to suggestions, but as I have no problem with the readability myself I'll need you to tell me what would make things better.

PomMichael, for me the number in front of Replies is a link (it's in blue) and clicking that takes me to this page:

http://t2.thai360.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=who&t=56692

Wonder if this is Admin only, but seems odd as the info there isn't sensitive at all.

Munchmaster, the average number of posts is fairly similar for before and after the board software change.

Sanuk!

I like the look, but still getting used to the new system. I also could not find the board for awhile

Hi,

"I'm trying to find my PM's but my profile only shows the last 2. Where are the rest?"

Click the black bar with your name on it in the top right of the screen, then select Messenger. In the top left of the page that loads is an area called Folders, click My Conversations (would have been opened by default already if you have no new PMs).

Sanuk!

Archived