Copying Things To My Computer

sayjann

i'm on facebook and a friemd of mine has posted a video clip which leads to other clips.

how/can i save these clips onto my hard-drive and where will they go?

and then can i copy them to DVD and give as a present to another friend.

Are the clips on youtube?

Just enter the link of the Youtube video into the following website:

http://en.share-tube.eu/

Select video format .avi

and click download. Select the folder where to download the video to. Click on store (speichern).

That's it.

Select video format .avi

and click download. Select the folder where to download the video to. Click on store (speichern).

That's it.

:dunno:

i'm not the brighest in the world when it comes to computer tech.

i think i see what i'm meant to do on the site you supplied but i still can't work it out.

i know it's gonna be so simple when i work it out but as i say,i'm not the brighest.

thanx for your help,i'll keeping playing.

Select video format .avi

That's it.

Thanks Kamui. Useful bit of information to keep.

kamui.

i can't seem to find out how to enter the url....any help?

If you are using Mozilla/Firefox, simply google firefox download helper, it will direct you to a firefox plugin that is free, easy to install (takes about 5 seconds), and it will allow you to download from any streaming site (youtube, xxx sites, etc.). It also can convert the download (usually *.flv) on the fly to other formats that might be more compatible if you want to burn it to a DVD.

Downloadhelper appears as a little icon in your tool bar on the firefox browser, and you can do a lot more with it by doing additional setup. Now, downloadhelper single streams the download, so it it relative slow, and it only runs as long as firefox it up, if firefox crashes (as it is wont to do more often these days), you have lost your downloads, it does not do a restart.

So the next step, if you do a lot of downloading is to get a program like Internet Download Manager, which after installation helps with downloads for both Firefox and IE and Chrome, but it doesn't work with Comodo Dragon. It will multistream most downloads, which makes it much faster and it will continue to download even after the application (Firefox or IE) is taken down. Also, each download is a separate task, so any failure (and it will try restarts as well) does not affect any other downloads. IDM is a chargeable, though not expensive programs, which of course can be found for free from multiple sites if piracy is your thing.

i wish i had never asked the question,by all means i appreciate the help given but just goes over my head.

words can be very confusing.

i'll take my laptop to my friendly computer guy and get him to show me how to do it as i watch.

i can comprehend things shown to me in person.

i know he thinks i'm thick but that's ok,i am.

but thanx for replies and help tendered,i'll let you know how i get on.

it's not the most important thing on my mind at the moment,just a thought for a present for someone.

i wish i had never asked the question,by all means i appreciate the help given but just goes over my head.

words can be very confusing.

i'll take my laptop to my friendly computer guy and get him to show me how to do it as i watch.

i can comprehend things shown to me in person.

i know he thinks i'm thick but that's ok,i am.

but thanx for replies and help tendered,i'll let you know how i get on.

it's not the most important thing on my mind at the moment,just a thought for a present for someone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9_Mjd3esRs

Archived