Woodstock ripoff *DELETED*

Sorry I missed the vittles at Warbler's last night. Should be there next week though. And, yes, I will bring the little man for your munchkins' enjoyment.

I missed them too as I was necking down cocktails all night at a staff function! All you could drink and eat for B500! Good deal, and better located than Tony's!

I did try to compensate by venturing out midweek for the Mexican buffet with the asfo boys, Mr Sperm and Big M. Spent most of the time chatting with our beautiful barber and her lovely masseuse - not the big one! I don't think I have ever seen Nana so quiet before, though it still doesn't excuse the behaviour of those mamasans in Rainbow 3 who literally drag the girls over to stand awkwardly in front of your table. Still, at least they don't bend your fingers like Whoopi ......

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Sperm?

LG, you brought up a couple of good Nightlife Section related points (let's not spin out on off-topic stuff like asfo, eh?).

1. What is the deal with that in Rainbow 3? That bar has been one of my sleeper (as in no one knows about it, not you fall asleep in it) gogo bars in NEP. But, my last two visits there have met with the same crap from not only the mamasans, but the waitresses too. It is particularly annoying because I have a regular in Rainbow 3. But, that doesn't stop the mamasans from still bringing over dancers while my regular is dancing to sit with me, with the helpful hint the girl is 'new' and really, really thirsty. Crap!

2. What on earth can be done with Whoopie? I have tried to be pleasant with her, but my last trip to AW, she bought herself a drink and deposited the bill in my bin. And, it was kahlua and milk at 120 B I think! Then, she badgers me for toys, etc. Why don't you just go ahead and make her your mia noy and take her out of the bar? You will be doing many a big favor.

It looks like I will soon be a neighbor of our favorite barber shop and Jammy Bugger. This week I am negotiating with the owner of an apartment on the same soi.

Sorry to say no more Wednesday fun for me as I go back to work Monday. frown.gif

At this point, it is probably worth little to add yet another story to the long list here, but the waitresses at Woodstock tried to overcharge me as well during my last time there. I let them know, in Thai, just how displeased I was, which of course was a waste of my energy. They corrected the mistake, but I have not been back since.

froggo

Tom's Quick, yes, and the reason I asked was becuase I did get a nasty case of the runs. That was my first meal in BKK. I have achieved new heights of 'newbie' status.

I hear the late Charles Schultz' widow is also boycotting 'Woodstock bar' for copyright infringement.

culturcypher: I feel you are pulling our legs. So far today you've indicated that prostitution is legal in Thailand and that Woodstock Bar was named after the Charles Schulz cartoon bird. Wrong on both accounts, but I can't believe you REALLY believed either of those things.

Hi!

Are you sure that prostitution is explicitly illegal. I heard a long time a go that the laws were similar to the old Swedish laws where prostitution as such wasn't illegal but prostitutes could be arrested for vagrancy.

regards

ALHOLK

funny thing is that I'm from upstate NY and that I would never pull your leg or anything else for that matter. I thought i was on the up and up in thailand and that prostitution was legal. I'm back in NYC and let me tell you that I just paid $200 for a piece of ass that didn't compare to anything i got in thailand. NOTE: she wasn't a prostitute just an american bitch who needs to be wined and dined before giving up the good stuff. The good news is that I'll be at the warbler before long. Fuck this shit in the states. Cigarettes cost 6 bucks here. for that i could negotiate a LT (in china town)

Archived