Woodstock ripoff *DELETED*

"she wasn't a prostitute just an american bitch who needs to be wined and dined before giving up the good stuff."

Happiness = NO AMERICAN BITCHES!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

I don't doubt that you're right but this was a long time ago so the laws could have changed just as they have concerning the girls age.

If it's illegal wouldn't that provide the cops with a very powerful leverage for extracting money from the girls.

regards

ALHOLK

Hell, the cops organize a lot of the prostitution themselves.

This makes 2 people this week who thought prostitution here was legal. What gives???

First off all I am sorry I did not reply sooner because I have been busy with other projects. I appreciate your comments and criticisms. And if in the future you have anything that can help us to become a better establishment, you can always refer to Kim (the manager) or khun Orn. Or if you stay till about 21.30 I will be there to listen to your complaints. Again I apologize for mistakes made by our staff and Orn and I take full responsibility.

Peter Gale

Fair comments db.

I would provide my own comments, but fear the appearance of a certain poster who would accuse me of having a feud with Peter.

I gave up on Woodstock long ago and I don't see anything in what he wrote that would make me want to go back.

To each his/her own.

BTW, love your avatar. Is that Gonzo on the little girl's face?

Archived