13Yr Old Girl Killed In French 'non-Violent' Town

gobbledonk

The blot on his record is a bit obscure.. I know people think that rape is rape but release under supervision points to the lower end of the scale.

Most criminal justice systems like to give under age offenders the chance to rehabilitate. Unfortunately the social Nazis will point to this example as proof that even minor offenders should be flogged and branded before being locked away for life.

The blot on his record is a bit obscure.. I know people think that rape is rape but release under supervision points to the lower end of the scale.

Most criminal justice systems like to give under age offenders the chance to rehabilitate. Unfortunately the social Nazis will point to this example as proof that even minor offenders should be flogged and branded before being locked away for life.

Nah - I would simply have had the bastard castrated and been done with it. We all made mistakes as teenagers, drink-driving or whatever, but very few of us become rapists.

Hi,

Julian, the kid has raped twice now, with the 2nd rape cumulating in murder. The chances of him doing this again are very high, while the chances of him not doing it again are likely very small.

So, the minimum I'd want to see is life in prison (and I do mean life, sick fucks like this do not belong in society!).

Sanuk!

Where did I say he should walk this time?

What I said was that youth offenders should be given a chance to rehabilitate after one offence.

The article says rape of an under-age girl? does this mean she consented but it was a rape because she was still a minor? Any one here did that when they were a lad?

Yes Gobble, castration is a great idea, it will be a tremendous incentive to men to keep clear of crazy women who make unfounded rape allegations after the guy dumps them.

Not having balls should keep them out of any such trouble for the rest of their lives as well.

Nah - I would simply have had the bastard castrated and been done with it. We all made mistakes as teenagers, drink-driving or whatever, but very few of us become rapists.

Actually castration would not work. Rape (especially of children) is not about sex, it's about power. Castration does not remove this desire. The vast majority of child rapists have a borderline personality disorder, which is something that cannot be treated. Various programs have been tried and failed. The only thing that works is to keep them away from society permanently, so I agree with KS on this. I write this as an ex-social worker, who used to work in child protection.

The article says rape of an under-age girl? does this mean she consented but it was a rape because she was still a minor? Any one here did that when they were a lad?

NO!

Under French Law age of victim does not determine if rape has been committed, it is a factor in the sentencing.

ARTICLE 222-23

Any act of sexual penetration, whatever its nature, committed against another person by violence, constraint, threat or surprise, is rape.

Rape is punished by fifteen years' criminal imprisonment.

ARTICLE 222-24

(Act no. 1998-468 of 17 June 1998 Article 13 Official Journal of 18 June 1998)

(Inserted by Act no. 2003-239 of 18 March 2003 Article 49 Official Journal of 19 March 2003)

Rape is punished by twenty years' criminal imprisonment

1° where it causes mutilation or permanent disability;

2° where it is committed against a minor under the age of fifteen years;

3° where it is committed against a person whose particular vulnerability, due to age, sickness, an infirmity, a physical or psychological disability or to pregnancy, is apparent or known to the perpetrator;

4° where it is committed by a legitimate, natural or adoptive ascendant, or by any other person having authority over the victim

5° where it is committed by a person misusing the authority conferred by his position;

6° where it is committed by two or more acting as perpetrators or accomplices;

7° where it is committed with the use or threatened use of a weapon;

8° where the victim has been brought into contact with the perpetrator of these acts through the use of a communications network, for the distribution of messages to a non-specified audience;

9° where it is committed because of the sexual orientation of the victim.

ARTICLE 222-25

Rape is punished by thirty years' criminal imprisonment where it caused the death of the victim.

The first two paragraphs of article 132-23 governing the safety period are applicable to the offence set out under the present article.

ARTICLE 222-26

Rape is punished by imprisonment for life when it is preceded, accompanied or followed by torture or acts of barbarity.

The first two paragraphs of article 132-23 governing the safety period are applicable to the offence set out under the present Article.

Source

OK, if they cant be treated, and castration wont fix the problem, then its time for the injection - simple. Did this guy's victims get to drift off into the void, relatively painlessly, under clinical conditions ?

Fuck it - an eye for an eye. Hand him over to the victim's family and let them do what they will with him. When that's done, I'm getting some villagers with torches and pitchforks and we are going to Canberra ! :angryfire:

(Julian2, if either victim had been your daughter, I doubt you would be arguing for anything less than the death penalty.)

A prison sentence for a young man usually involves a considerable amount of rape anyway so you'll probably get your wish.

He'll be getting bent over in the shower right along with the teenage car thieves and pub brawlers.

The "what if it was your kids" is the greatest right wing bullshit argument of all time.

Personal revenge and the law is a Muslim thing... it's funny, all these idiot Australians that want Muslim immigrants machinegunned in the water just don't realise how much they have in common with them.

Just think, you could be marching on Canberra with your Islamic brothers to pitchfork the leftists and burn them at the stake.

Do you know where the most accusations of child molestation are made? Try the Family Court when the woman wants sole custody of the kids.

We could have a couple of bull lesbians handy right by the bench with a big pair of nutcrackers ready to hand out instant justice... save the taxpayers money on trials and that shit eh? And where there's smoke there's fire?

mekong's reply is clouded in fog.

in the uk the age of consent is 16 and while i was that age i fucked a 15 year old.

she was certainly the 'school bike' who was more experienced then me and made all the advances.

most of the boys in my year had experience of her in various ways and that that age the male hormones take charge.

but she could have cried rape at any time,but never did.

by law we would have been guilty of underage sex/maybe rape but most boys of our ages knew of her reputation and many sought her out for whatever we could get.

her fellow females called her a slut/tart etc but they were doing the same but kept it secret,or thought they did because men will always brag of a conquest at that age.

but i wonder how many 'friends' would have gone to court to support the slighty older male?.

i was only 19 days older then this particular girl but stll breaking the law.

no excuses for the french guy for his previous record and then killing and burning the body but perhaps the girl was not a virgin and had been experienced sex many times.

Archived