We’Ll Mock Jesus But Not Mohammed, Says Bbc Boss

Flashermac

It's impossible to mok Hinduism, anyone who's been to a big Hindu temple would understand.

I'm never quite sure they take themselves seriously until they go off and massacre a few thousand people every other year or so in the name of Technicolor gods that look better than Disney Cartoons with X-Rated versions.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha, point well taken, and plenty of food for thought, but keep in mind that the thousands who perished in the Sept. 2011 attacks in the US, and all of the Palestinians brutally murdered by Israel over the years, just to cite a few examples, might disagree with you...

Hitler is missing in the image. He was very much against the Christian religion and wanted to substitute it by the "Fuehrer Cult" and some Nordic stuff. I guess this was one of the few cases in which the Germans didn't follow him, they love their Christmas.

Hitler is missing in the image. He was very much against the Christian religion and wanted to substitute it by the "Fuehrer Cult" and some Nordic stuff. I guess this was one of the few cases in which the Germans didn't follow him, they love their Christmas.

One of the biggest persecutors of Jews have been Protestants. "The Jews and their Lies' by Martin Luther is a classic.

We must not forget that the Catholic Church did a pretty good job on Jews and Protestants during the Inquisition.

Archived