People I Dislike

Steve

Pretty good list some compiled of celebs they dislike. I agree with about 80-90% of it.

http://www.imdb.com/list/98mU0JWDrA8/

i have no idea who most of them are,i must be an oldie.... :devil:

have no idea what what Tim Burton is like as a person and don't think i've ever seen him interviewed but i like his films.

quirky films which are entertaining(to me at least)and i look forward forward to seeing his latest collabration with Jonny Depp,Dark Shadows.

IMO they rarely make a bad film together.

Guest lazyphil

Pretty good list some compiled of celebs they dislike. I agree with about 80-90% of it.

http://www.imdb.com/list/98mU0JWDrA8/

no idea who many are. good to see russell brand in there, i'd like to smack the prick in the face with a cricket bat

why isn't julian assange on the list?.....whiney little girl-stop seeking attention you fucking little creep

no idea who many are. good to see russell brand in there, i'd like to smack the prick in the face with a cricket bat

why isn't julian assange on the list?.....whiney little girl-stop seeking attention you fucking little creep

Don't hold back Phil, tell us how you feel

Ted Nugent: Started out with some cool Libertarian views and has morphed into a caricature of why rockers shouldn't delve into politics.

Wait, you take Ole Ted seriously ? As a rocker back in the 70s, Ted was a caricature - it could only ever have been downhill from there ....

MUDD1449.JPG

Years ago, I had a copy of an interview with Ted where he basically ignored anything to do with music to talk about hunting and pussy. No questioning his talent with a Gibson, but the lyrics to 'Stranglehold' read like an anthem for the National Woman Haters Guild - throw in the 'pry my guns from my dead hands, motherfucker' stance and Ted's about as friendly as Stalin. I guess growing up on the outskirts of Detroit will do that to you ....

Archived