Another Pattaya Mamasan Arrested

radioman

After the news that we saw last month where a Thai female and a foreign national were arrested at Secrets club in Pattaya comes this:

Rinky

Disclaimer:

Whilst I have no axe to grind nor any info that might in any way contribute to the goings on I support all efforts to remove 'at risk' individuals from all forms of exploitation.

After the news that we saw last month where a Thai female and a foreign national were arrested at Secrets club in Pattaya comes this:

Rinky

Disclaimer:

Whilst I have no axe to grind nor any info that might in any way contribute to the goings on I support all efforts to remove 'at risk' individuals from all forms of exploitation.

Yeah right, the Mama-san didn't know that the girls were underage, because the girls said they aren't. shakehead.gif

It's good that the police is raiding those places.

Mamasan arrested for child prostitution

CHON BURI - A Pattaya mamasan has been arrested and charged with human trafficking and providing under-aged girls for sexual services.

Thasanee Thongsuwan, 35, was arrested in a police sting in Chon Buri's Bang Lamung district, according to a statement issued by the anti-human trafficking division (AHTD).

The AHTD said police received a report that Paradise Agogo club in Bang Lamung district was a front for prostitution and set a trap by sending an undercover foreigner to visit the bar.

After a deal was struck with the mamasan, the undercover agent was directed to an apartment complex opposite the bar in the company of a 16 year old girl.

Police then raided the apartment and found 16 other women in the apartment, including three underage girls.

The suspect acknowledged that the bar was a front for prostitution but denied knowing that the girls were underage, according to police.

She said some of the girls failed to provide their identity cards when she asked, but insisted that they were above 18.

Thasanee said, “I’m just a caretaker of the club. I’ve been working here for five or six months.â€

The AHTD said police received a report that Paradise Agogo club in Bang Lamung district was a front for prostitution and set a trap by sending an undercover foreigner to visit the bar.

The suspect acknowledged that the bar was a front for prostitution but denied knowing that the girls were underage, according to police.

i like the news the police were given info that the place was a front for prostitution... :grinyes:

hard to think the police don't know what is going on in all bars across the country,and i imagine a lot of tea-money has been lost.

aren't many bars and go-go's a place to find a girl?.

but she had no choice and admitting to knowing what was going on to probably escape a bigger sentence.

i like the news the police were given info that the place was a front for prostitution... :grinyes:

I know for sure that this information came as an absolute surprise to the police - especially for the police men collecting tea money from the bar.

They thought that the Farangs took the girls from the bar just for dinner, because they looked so hungry at the men. spin.gif

Paradise is in LK metro I think.

Not one for cross posting but there has been a bit of discussion going on here,

LINK TO OTHER WEB BOARD :closemouth:

Gives a bit more background. Certainly one poster suggested being confronted with a teeny. Very sad.

Whilst it's easy to suggest a good stamping on the nuts for any guy who would stoop so low I'm not sure what would be appropriate for a woman facilitating such things :angryfire::mad:

May I add that everyone knows that these places are a front for prostitution including the police, the media etc but its all about face, there are certain protocols that Thais have to follow. It may seem weird to us farangs but its just the way their culture works.

May I add that everyone knows that these places are a front for prostitution including the police, the media etc but its all about face, there are certain protocols that Thais have to follow. It may seem weird to us farangs but its just the way their culture works.

The way graft works is universal. hippy.gif

I know for sure that this information came as an absolute surprise to the police - especially for the police men collecting tea money from the bar.

They thought that the Farangs took the girls from the bar just for dinner, because they looked so hungry at the men. spin.gif

:rotfl::rotfl:

but what do i now?.

Didn't anybody notice that

(1) it was a foreigner working for the police that

(2) picked out an under age girl (deliberate) and

(3) took her to a hotel across the street for prostitution.

How come the foreigner didn't get arrested?

He seemed to know all lot about prostitution

especially where to go to get underage girls.

Archived